Gonna be a wild finish in the AFC WEST

9-7 could take this division. 

Chargers have the best shot at winning out and landing at 10-6.   But few key division games to be won in that slot.  Vs. chiefs and end the season against the Raiders. 

Raiders.   "Could" end up going 4-1, if the eagles have things wrapped up.

Chiefs need to go 4-1 but 3-2 more probable.  Of those wins they absolutely have to be against the Raiders and chargers.

Pending how these division games turn it's gonna be a wild finish. 

Raiders won't have Crabtree and might not have Cooper against us, hopefully we don't screw that one up

That's okay. They'll just throw to that Big ass TE that ate Murray's lunch the first game.

As long as the Raiders have David Carr, they will be tough for us to beat.

It will come down to the end. The Raiders have the Giants next week and should take care of them better than the Chiefs did. LA Chargers are the biggest threat to win the division. Keenan Allen is healthy and in full game shape, very dangerous. Bosa and Ingram have come along very well for their pass rush. 

I see the Chiefs taking care of the Raiders on December 12th to knock them out. 

Raiders won't have Crabtree and might not have Cooper against us, hopefully we don't screw that one up

It seems like every time a player appeals, they reduce the suspension or fine. That hit on Smith by the Steelers guy was for something else but part of it was appealed and won. I think he is an excuse to hit the quarterback. I don't believe that he really was affected by the push.

We never appeal anything besides maybe the Maclin tampering. We want to host a Super Bowl so we are kissing their butt. We benefited by not appealing Bowe's suspension because we could get out of this contract that way.

If we beat SD and Oak, we will win this division at 8-8. But at this point its hard to imagine us winning another game against anyone that way we are playing. 

Based on what I've seen the last 3 wks., I don't think we could beat the browns..Much less, the Chargers or Oak.

I'm hoping that the offense finds some heart and pride, and starts playing better.

And maybe Reid will go to Alex and give him a serious ultimatum, that he either starts playing like he was earlier, or he's benched. 

If we beat SD and Oak, we will win this division at 8-8. But at this point its hard to imagine us winning another game against anyone that way we are playing.

I tend to agree with this. It’s hard to fathom us beating the Josh McCown led Jets this week; in fact, I can see him lighting us up and Alex tossing a few more picks. I was thinking 7-9 or losing out to finish 6-10.

I tend to agree with this. It’s hard to fathom us beating the Josh McCown led Jets this week; in fact, I can see him lighting us up and Alex tossing a few more picks. I was thinking 7-9 or losing out to finish 6-10.

I'm not really predicting we don't win another game. I just won't predict we will win another game until we do. I think about anything is in play for us right now. If we could win in NY, I can easily see a scenario we beat Oak too. Or lose both. Just no clue. I will say this. We have been horrendous on offense the last two games and still had a legit chance to win both. So its either a slump or its just the way it is this year. And then there's the Mahomes factor. 

I will say this. If we do get into the playoffs. Call me crazy but I think we win at least one game there. I'd probably put the odds we make it though at about 40 percent. 

Based on what I've seen the last 3 wks., I don't think we could beat the browns..Much less, the Chargers or Oak.

I'm hoping that the offense finds some heart and pride, and starts playing better.

And maybe Reid will go to Alex and give him a serious ultimatum, that he either starts playing like he was earlier, or he's benched.

We would beat the Browns. I think the Browns are better at losing a game that is in their best interest to lose than the Giants are. Bills in spite of being the bills are better than the Browns. I don't think it is an apples to apples comparison. I do think the game will be close because the Browns are good at overachieving to lose by few.

Archived