Chiefs Vs Jets (Game day thread)

I decided to take it upon myself to start the thread today yall and maybe it might give us a bit of luck. Because let's be honest, I did start the last thread where our offense actually looked competent (against Houston) :D

Just praying that our boys can turn up today. For God sake Alex, stop being a whimp and throw the ball deep for once!!. I feel like it's gonna be another one of those tight affairs where whoever has the ball last probably wins. Either that or the real Chiefs will turn up and blow them jets away, let's see what happens.

LET'S GO CHIIIEEEFFSS!!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Steve Youngs idea. Andy has to force Alex into being more aggressive with some empty backfields, no huddle and generally speeding up tempo. If he throws picks so be it, but let's go down fighting. Plus he's throwing picks anyway recently with no production. He is capable of pulling himself out of funk. Coach and players around him need to clearly help too.

Defensively we are down to the bare bottom at safety now with Murray out. I'd expect more 4 CB looks which get Revis PT so we can see what he can do after a year off. McCown is playing well so we need some pass rush today even minus Ford and Tamba.

If we could just win one game where we see the Chiefs establish some semblance of an offensive identity and stop the bleeding I’d be able to find positives in this season going forward. Right now it seems like the season is over already.

If we could just win one game where we see the Chiefs establish some semblance of an offensive identity and stop the bleeding I’d be able to find positives in this season going forward. Right now it seems like the season is over already.

You are 100 percent right we lack any identity and that's almost always a death knell for any team. We need to figure out what we are on offense and just run with it. Or don't run with it.

Archived