Chiefs Vs Jets (Game day thread)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We cannot get off the field. No pass rush and our secondary sucks. Not sure Eric Berry would help all that much. I'll bet Logan and Bailey are gone next year and we need an OLB that can get home. Why haven't we tried moving Houston over and letting Ford(when he's healthy) give it a go on the other side. Especially since Houston drops into coverage so much.

We cannot get off the field. No pass rush and our secondary sucks. Not sure Eric Berry would help all that much. I'll bet Logan and Bailey are gone next year and we need an OLB that can get home. Why haven't we tried moving Houston over and letting Ford(when he's healthy) give it a go on the other side. Especially since Houston drops into coverage so much.

The defense can’t get off but the offense also can’t stay on. Throwing passes to linemen on 3rd and less than a yard is the kind of stupidity that gets you beat.

I'd like to see us get into a 1 gap penetrating 4 man front. That way when we go to our sub package it isn't a different scheme. We are an odd front scheme playing in our sub package most of the game. Or sub package is a 4 man front

Archived