Chiefs Vs Jets (Game day thread)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the back shoulder all day on the outside but tried to force it to his first read.   Tired of hearing Andy's crap, tired of seeing this defense look like the DV defenses, and tired of all the loyalty to guys who don't deserve it.   I'm ready for accountability!

Watching all our guys laughing and playing around, makes me sick too. We have lost 6 of 7 and guys don't care. We have no leadership amongst the players, no fire, no drive, no hunger, and coaches who act like nothing is wrong.

Justin Houston was supposed to be the emotional leader for a team without Berry. He has not shown any fire.

I am getting MY PAPER BAG READY

My avatar is a selfie of me at the Bengals - Chiefs game during our 2-14 season. If I go to any games at arrowhead it will be for the sole purpose of wearing a paper sack & voicig my displeasure with this franchise.

What a joke of a team.

Watching all our guys laughing and playing around, makes me sick too.   We have lost 6 of 7 and guys don't care.   We have no leadership amongst the players, no fire, no drive, no hunger, and coaches who act like nothing is wrong.    

Winner!  Someone finally gets it.

There are a lot of problems with this team. I think it has less to do with Andy and more to do with the guys on the roster. There are a lot of bad apples on this team and a lot of players that have gone through way too much with the Chiefs.

Reid can only coach what he is given.

I’d argue he isn’t coaching. If Peters did that crap and I was coach, I’d get in his face and set him straight or bench his butt. More to coaching than x’s and o’s. Reid is the parent who doesn’t care what his kids do. We only scored points once Reid gave up play calling too.

Archived