Get rid of every corner but Peters

Man these guys suck so bad. They might be worse than Dexter McCleon and Eric Warfield in the Vermeil days.

This team just can't get quality corner play at all. Not even quality.

I would settle for average at this point but even that sounds like a pipe dream.

Man these guys suck so bad. They might be worse than Dexter McCleon and Eric Warfield in the Vermeil days.

This team just can't get quality corner play at all. Not even quality.

I would settle for average at this point but even that sounds like a pipe dream.

I agree they’re all terrible.

I don't blame Peters. What is he suppose to do be happy that they are playing terrible including himself!? At least he is showing passion unlike some of his teammates. The problem is scheme, coaching and personnel with Peters. He is not a zone CB he should be playing 5 yard off not 15 yards.

I don't blame Peters. What is he suppose to do be happy that they are playing terrible including himself!? At least he is showing passion unlike some of his teammates. The problem is scheme, coaching and personnel with Peters. He is not a zone CB he should be playing 5 yard off not 15 yards.

Actually all he shows is selfishness and a complete lack of discipline.

He was not on the field for the two point conversion. That could have cost KC a win if Smith had hit the open receiver.

I wouldn't give Peters a big contract either, at this point.   I'd look to trade him this Offseason for some needed draft capital.  I think he needed Dorsey and/or Ballard around.   He respected them because they gave him a chance.   It's clear he has little respect for Andy and/or Sutton.   

I believe there is some real truth to this. And seriously, what is with this guy and his blatant embarrassment in tackling? And why isn’t it a hot topic of discussion? I honestly don’t understand.....pictures, dirt, what??

if you listen to sport talk radio you'd know that its been a punch line for weeks now.

It’s encouraging to know it’s not being swept under the rug, you know, because of all this years “picks”, and being the “shut down” corner that he is.

Oh, and as for:

So Deion Sanders was an angel on the field? Charles Woodson? If this team was winning nobody would care, talent would be out weighing discipline. But now with losing, suddenly all players should be angels.

You don’t have to be even “half an angel” to not be a dick. Win or lose, I care.

I wouldn't give Peters a big contract either, at this point. I'd look to trade him this Offseason for some needed draft capital. I think he needed Dorsey and/or Ballard around. He respected them because they gave him a chance. It's clear he has little respect for Andy and/or Sutton.

You mean Eric Berry

So Deion Sanders was an angel on the field? Charles Woodson? If this team was winning nobody would care, talent would be out weighing discipline. But now with losing, suddenly all players should be angels.

Those guys had more talent in their pinky fingers than Peters has in his putrified body, they were pains in the asses, but especially in Deion's case, he was a game-changer.  Peters is just a spoiled rotten douche who doesn't tackle and marginally covers well. 

Nelson has struggled some since returning from a major injury but he's a solid ascending player who's for cover skills and is our only corner who can tackle. Our depth behind him and Peters is pretty woeful. Pretty big priority. But it's compounded by reality we have no pass rush. So that's a bigger priority. Let's be real here with what we have though.

Ford is under contract one more season and KPass has legit potential. So there's legit reason to believe the pass rush could improve in 2018. We've got no corners in the pipeline with this type of potential after Dorsey whiffed with Gaines and Russell and made bad trade for Acker. So CB seems like the obvious choice at around 45. And we would also need to sign a guy as well.

In fact my second and third round picks would be A CB and Safety if draft board remotely works out that way.

I think Peters needs benched regardless this next week. He needs put in check because it's always something. However, I'm not sure he has the professional pride for it to even matter or effect him. I think he's bought into his own hype and trying to rely on talent versus master his craft and it's cost us. Plus, with Lynch his role model, I'm guessing he'll just see it as a day off or play the victim card.

Archived