The Window Has Closed

Dorsey failed. No depth. Most picks wasted. Defense a complete tear down. Berry needs to be let go next year, He would be an injury prone mega salary guy on a terrible defense. Even Dorseys free agent signings not great.

Trade or cut most high price players and look to 2019. SEcond year with PM may be a winning year.

Give me 10 above average players on this current roster? Just 10 above average not elite. I cant find 10.

Berry isn't going anywhere. His dead money alone assures that. 24 mill in dead cap. They aren't cutting at that price. Houston is the same way. Costs to much money to cut.

I don't understand what is so fucking hard for people to undrstand about this. He would cost 12 million dollars MORE to cut than keep on the roster. Plus hes an emotional leader and top 5 safety. He is one of the last players in this team we should be looking to release.

I don't understand what is so fucking hard for people to undrstand about this. He would cost 12 million dollars MORE to cut than keep on the roster. Plus hes an emotional leader and top 5 safety. He is one of the last players in this team we should be looking to release.

Fu** You and your rational logic. ????

I agree with most of what you said, just not sure about who exactly is at fault. I know the coaches are not doing well, and the talent is not that good at all. It makes no sense to me why these guys can't adjust, so the only logical conclusion is they aren't that good, and never were. 

I don't think Reid's going anywhere soon and even if he did, I don't know who's out there that's better. It all a crap shoot. My hope is the Chiefs can just somehow draft well, and MaHomes is the real deal.  It's just the reality of the situation and I'm not losing sleep over it. 

Andy is too soft and just pats the kids on the head when they do stupid stuff. He employs a similar personality on defense which leads to guys who don’t have any aggression and clowns like Peters who don’t tackle at all. We need someone who will challenge our guys to be better in a coaching role. If they rely on Eric Berry to be “the only one”, they are stupid. Chiefs are playing and behaving like children. Time for a parent to get involved.

Give me 10 above average players on this current roster? Just 10 above average not elite. I cant find 10.

Why didn't anyone agree with me when I was saying this, or when I was saying that the "elite" players were actually only above-average football players with elite athleticism?

Berry isn't going anywhere. His dead money alone assures that. 24 mill in dead cap. They aren't cutting at that price. Houston is the same way. Costs to much money to cut.

Of course not and thats unfortunate. Those contracts will haunt this team. Even with those two playing this defense is pathetic. NO talent at all. Just a shell of Houston and an achillies injured Berry. Few players come back close to 100% after this injury. Unfortunate they had severe injuries.

Archived