THIS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE MY FELLOW CHIEFS!!!

Yes, I know this is a very tough time for the Chiefskingdom as we watch our dreams of a great season go down the drain. BUT, In a way I'm actually glad it's happening now. You know why? Because our problems are there for all to see, there's no hiding place anymore. I'd much rather we suffer now, and make drastic changes whilst our best players are still young, than suffer down the road and waste their talent. 

Hill is a superstar, Peters, for all his faults, is still one of the best CB's in the game, Kelce is the best TE in the game, Hunt has so much potential, Ragland looks legit, Jones is developing, Berry is the best safety in the game etc etc. And Mahomes, a kid with so much talent it's unreal, will be leading them as we move forward.

This season of broken dreams gives us an opportunity to finally get real and get rid of the trash. Get rid of Sutton, Get rid of Gaines, Get rid of Mitchell, Get rid of Forde, Witzman, Logan, Bailey, Hali, DJ etc etc. Time to clean house and start all over again yall. And after this collapse, I think Mr Hunt will be doing just that.  

Yes, I know this is a very tough time for the Chiefskingdom as we watch our dreams of a great season go down the drain. BUT, In a way I'm actually glad it's happening now. You know why? Because our problems are there for all to see, there's no hiding place anymore. I'd much rather we suffer now, and make drastic changes whilst our best players are still young, than suffer down the road and waste their talent. 

Hill is a superstar, Peters, for all his faults, is still one of the best CB's in the game, Kelce is the best TE in the game, Hunt has so much potential, Ragland looks legit, Jones is developing, Berry is the best safety in the game etc etc. And Mahomes, a kid with so much talent it's unreal, will be leading them as we move forward.

This season of broken dreams gives us an opportunity to finally get real and get rid of the trash. Get rid of Sutton, Get rid of Gaines, Get rid of Mitchell, Get rid of Forde, Witzman, Logan, Bailey, Hali, DJ etc etc. Time to clean house and start all over again yall. And after this collapse, I think Mr Hunt will be doing just that.  

I like Clark better than his dad. Clark seems like a guy that is not afraid to admit mistakes and move on.

Clark needs to start with Andy Reid, but he won’t, because he just extended him. This team is soft and undisciplined because of Reid. I have no confidence in his ability any longer as a HC.

Absurd. Andy Reid has NEVER had back to back losing seasons and in fact wins division or multiple playoff games coming off a loser. Get rid of dead weight Dorsey saddled us with, get to the young QB Andy picked and add some speed and youth on defense and this team will look far different next season.

What Andy Reid did in the past is irrelevant for the future. Joe Gibbs would have won multiple Super Bowls in his return if it did. For all we know, Mahomes busts and the Chiefs go 3-13 next year.

Cmon. It's very relevant. Andy has never had back to back losing seasons and in fact always follows his rare losing seasons with double digit wins, division titles or multiple playoff wins. It's a new era starting Jan 2 though. You're right about that. No guarantees but I like our chances.

This D got old fast didn't it.

Bah.. just another season of the same ol tired shit. Another off season To build up the promise of things are gonna be differnt next year. From my point of view there are a ton of problem positions and not enough cash or picks to fix em.

And andy is a good coach but the ho hum approach is not what an NFL team needs. If they dont move to get some attitude for this team it's gonna be a long few years comeing for this team. They need at the very least some knock the shit out of the opponent coach on defense.

It seems like we've been saying this the last 10 years. its so tiresome.

i'd love to rebuild next year but we're strapped for cash and have minimal draft picks. Don't expect it

What do you call letting your starting QB and two future Chiefs HOF linebackers go st the end of the season? Not to mention likely 4-5 others. When we drafted Mahomes, the rebuild was locked in for this offseason.

It seems like we've been saying this the last 10 years. its so tiresome.

i'd love to rebuild next year but we're strapped for cash and have minimal draft picks.  Don't expect it

But the Chiefs did draft their quarterback of the future at the right time so he could be brought into an ideal situation, right?

But the Chiefs did draft their quarterback of the future at the right time so he could be brought into an ideal situation, right?

I think you figured it out. We don't want to bring our new QB in and make him play a first place schedule. A last place schedule will be better for him to cut his teeth on.

I think you figured it out. We don't want to bring our new QB in and make him play a first place schedule. A last place schedule will be better for him to cut his teeth on.

But what if those last place teams use their draft picks to select a quarterback that's actually pro-ready?

Okay great. Andy Reid has never had back to back losing seasons. You know who else has never had back to back losing seasons?. Marty Schottenheimer! We were filled with promise when Marty came to town. Turned a struggling franchise around quickly. Got into playoffs frequently but post season success could not match regular season. Any of this sound familiar?

So is this another Schottenheimer? How do we know 5 years from now we won't have little post seqson success and contemplating if Andy is done and we need a new direction? Mahomes is the only thing making this a total "history repeating itself" thing.

Reply: "Oh but Andy is different than Marty".Is he really?

I am holding out hope.   Reid gave up play calling today and the offense looked better.  We still need to figure a way to get the running game going but we put up enough points to win and had Nelson and Peters not gone full on stupid at the end of the game we would have easily drove down and kicked a fg for the win.   

Our offense has hope.   The oline will look better with a better LG which we can easily address in the offseason.   Conley will be back.   Robinson is a promising young player.  Hunt is a stud at RB.  Hill and Kelce are a superstars.   Mahomes will have growing pains but he can't be coming into a much better situation.   We could try and add another wr but I think with his style of play we will see our wr's are good enough. 

Defense is another animal.   We need two starting caliber DB's, another safety, OLB, and ILB to play alongside Ragland.   And we need a new scheme.   

Okay great. Andy Reid has never had back to back losing seasons. You know who else has never had back to back losing seasons?. Marty Schottenheimer! We were filled with promise when Marty came to town. Turned a struggling franchise around quickly. Got into playoffs frequently but post season success could not match regular season. Any of this sound familiar?

So is this another Schottenheimer? How do we know 5 years from now we won't have little post seqson success and contemplating if Andy is done and we need a new direction? Mahomes is the only thing making this a total "history repeating itself" thing.

Their SB win totals are identical, as is their unwillingness to adapt under adverse circumstances.

I am holding out hope. Reid gave up play calling today and the offense looked better. We still need to figure a way to get the running game going but we put up enough points to win and had Nelson and Peters not gone full on stupid at the end of the game we would have easily drove down and kicked a fg for the win.

Our offense has hope. The oline will look better with a better LG which we can easily address in the offseason. Conley will be back. Robinson is a promising young player. Hunt is a stud at RB. Hill and Kelce are a superstars. Mahomes will have growing pains but he can't be coming into a much better situation. We could try and add another wr but I think with his style of play we will see our wr's are good enough.

Defense is another animal. We need two starting caliber DB's, another safety, OLB, and ILB to play alongside Ragland. And we need a new scheme.

And most importantly, Chris Jones needs to penetrate again.

A last place schedule does what?  Changes two games the following season.  No matter what, the Chiefs will play six divisional games, four against a pre-determined NFC division, four against a pre-determined AFC division, and two depending on how they place this year.  Not worth losing for.

Biggest difference is Andy recognizes need to try and be great at QB and was willing to sacrifice to do it. Otherwise not a lot separate them. Good coaches who's QBs largely kept them from being great st least while in KC

Archived