Peters should be suspended by Reid

Why cut off your nose to spite your face? The season is on the line in the next two games. Peters thought he was ejected apparently which is why he walked off. He was stupid, but let's not make him a scapegoat for the entire team's failings.

No, how about because he threw a flag into the stands which is something I’ve never witnessed in 25 years of watching football. He’s a cancer on this team, and his behavior is unacceptable and shouldn’t be overlooked.

No, how about because he threw a flag into the stands which is something I’ve never witnessed in 25 years of watching football. He’s a cancer on this team, and his behavior is unacceptable and shouldn’t be overlooked.

Didn't Kelce do something similar with a flag? Were people calling for him to be benched and cut aswell?

Why cut off your nose to spite your face? The season is on the line in the next two games. Peters thought he was ejected apparently which is why he walked off. He was stupid, but let's not make him a scapegoat for the entire team's failings.

This defense sucks regardless if he plays. Oldtimer was correct. They should have let them score quickly and then conserved time for one more drive. So sit his cancer butt.

Didn't Kelce do something similar with a flag? Were people calling for him to be benched and cut aswell?

Actually yeah. People were calling for him to be benched. Not cut but benched. That said, Peters has shown on more occasions from my memory a greater lack of respect towards authority. His ass needs benched. Tired of his BS!

I have been saying it for awhile: In 1-2 years he will be a raider.

Guy is a headcase that takes plays off and doesn’t like to tackle. He’s not part of the answer for the chiefs and worse for us he’s killing his trade value. There’s more and more evidence mounting against this guy. He’s evolving into a carbon copy of that piece of shit Talib.

Guy is a headcase that takes plays off and doesn’t like to tackle. He’s not part of the answer for the chiefs and worse for us he’s killing his trade value. There’s more and more evidence mounting against this guy. He’s evolving into a carbon copy of that piece of shit Talib.

Talib is a Far better CB.  He covers and is tough.  He's more than a turnover guy.  I'd take a younger Talib on my team anytime.  

I agree though, Peters should sit, and maybe the NFL will take care of it.  

Talib is a Far better CB. He covers and is tough. He's more than a turnover guy. I'd take a younger Talib on my team anytime.

My comparison was referring to the attitude and cheap bullshit. As a ku fan, I feel like I should have some love for a guy that was so instrumental in the best season of ku football history, but I can’t because the guy is a complete piece of shit. Peters has the same persona ,

For those defending peters. Let’s say hell froze over and the chiefs finally played in a super bowl. Is this a guy you’d trust late in a super bowl with the game on the line to keep his cool if things aren’t going our way? I sure as hell don’t.

I don't blame peters for throwing the flag.., They gave em something like 8 or 9 plays to score a touchdown from inside the 5 and 2 chances to go for 2.., To me the officials were chickenshit.., Same thing happened with the officials when we lost the Raider game.., It's like they're just gonna let em keep trying till they make it..,

I know our corners aren't the best, but they've sure been involved in some ticky-tacky bullshit if you ask me..,

If the staff and team mates consider him a cancer, they would be better off getting rid of him.  As far as the season being on the line, it was on the line for the past three games, the easiest three on the schedule, and the Chiefs failed miserably.  Lose to OAK, and the season is probably over.  Win and the Chiefs play a meaningless playoff game (maybe).  What started so promising has turned to disaster.  Peters hasn't been all that great and he's hurt the team at time for his personal glory.  Protesting the anthem hasn't helped his standing here, either.

Peters did something similar (kicked the ball to the stands) last year and was immediately calmed down by an authority figure. That's what the team is lacking right now, the lack of leadership on the field is calling for the coaches or the front office to take care of but they are not up to the task so far. 

Peters is simply an example, there has been way too many stupid penalties or unprofessional behavior this year and it's getting a lot worse by every game.

Its time to rid this team of its biggest cancer…..Marcus Peters.

Trade him for whatever can be brought in return.

Cut Phillip Gaines, Steven Nelson, Eric Murray and save some cap space at the first opportunity by cutting Justin Houston.

Fire Bob Sutton and bring in a young, fresh, new defensive staff.

If Andy Reid doesnt want to do the above things, then fire Andy Reid and bring in a new Head coach who WILL do the above.

———————

The above was posted by someone on PFT. Sounds about right to me.

I don't blame peters for throwing the flag.., They gave em something like 8 or 9 plays to score a touchdown from inside the 5 and 2 chances to go for 2.., To me the officials were chickenshit.., Same thing happened with the officials when we lost the Raider game.., It's like they're just gonna let em keep trying till they make it..,

I know our corners aren't the best, but they've sure been involved in some ticky-tacky bullshit if you ask me..,

But the calls were legitimate each time. Our guys just suck and can’t cover so they hold when they’re beaten.

Its time to rid this team of its biggest cancer…..Marcus Peters.

Trade him for whatever can be brought in return.

Cut Phillip Gaines, Steven Nelson, Eric Murray and save some cap space at the first opportunity by cutting Justin Houston.

Fire Bob Sutton and bring in a young, fresh, new defensive staff.

If Andy Reid doesnt want to do the above things, then fire Andy Reid and bring in a new Head coach who WILL do the above.

———————

The above was posted by someone on PFT. Sounds about right to me.

Yes. Agree. Clark should always run the team how internet posters want it run. They're the most reasonable people on earth. They're not at all hothead blowhards, especially PFT commenters.

Yes. Agree. Clark should always run the team how internet posters want it run. They're the most reasonable people on earth. They're not at all hothead blowhards, especially PFT commenters.

Of course not, and nobody said that, but what about that comment is so blatantly off base?

We all know in that situation that every db grabs, pulls, arm bars...whatever to gain an advantage. The refs allow a certain amount of that depending on how obvious it is. Our guys are not savvy in their technique at all. What they did was blatant...not ticky tacky. Our guys have poor ball awareness. They face the receiver with little to no awareness of where the ball is. I watched a lot of football yesterday. I saw some very good plays broken up by dbs because they knew where the ball was.

Bart Scott did it in Baltimore vs the Patriots because, of course, the Patriots got every call to keep their perfect season alive.

We all know in that situation that every db grabs, pulls, arm bars...whatever to gain an advantage. The refs allow a certain amount of that depending on how obvious it is. Our guys are not savvy in their technique at all. What they did was blatant...not ticky tacky. Our guys have poor ball awareness. They face the receiver with little to no awareness of where the ball is. I watched a lot of football yesterday. I saw some very good plays broken up by dbs because they knew where the ball was.

That mugging or sexual assault in the endzone was pitiful....cost them the game.

Archived