Peters should be suspended by Reid

Look, you can hate him, or you can love him, but the guy isn't going anywhere because quite frankly he's one of the best Cb's in the game and he's still only young. So folks who don't like him better suck it up and get used to it, because Reid will not pull the trigger on this one and rightly so. We already desperately need a Cb for next season, finding two competent ones in one draft is almost impossible. Thankfully this year's batch look very good indeed. So I think a good one will be waiting for us in the second round and boy do we need him.

Its time to rid this team of its biggest cancer…..Marcus Peters.

Trade him for whatever can be brought in return.

Cut Phillip Gaines, Steven Nelson, Eric Murray and save some cap space at the first opportunity by cutting Justin Houston.

Fire Bob Sutton and bring in a young, fresh, new defensive staff.

If Andy Reid doesnt want to do the above things, then fire Andy Reid and bring in a new Head coach who WILL do the above.

———————

The above was posted by someone on PFT. Sounds about right to me.

No way I'm cutting Nelson. He had a horrible 4th quarter but is a physical ascending corner type we need in the slot especially next year. He's not fully healthy either and only 24-25.. I'm okay with trading Peters if we can get a first rounder, otherwise return of Berry can help reel him in next season and he's cheap. Bring in a veteran outside CB and draft another on day two. Secondary could easily go from weakness to strength in one good offseason.

Theres no way in hell he is traded. His ability as a cover corner is EXTREMELY rare. They will continue working with him.

I dont know how someone is going to get through to him, but I hope it takes place sooner than later. He doesnt seem to have grown up much.

NFL history is littered with malcontents who got shipped off because their problems exceeded their super skills.  Sometimes a guy's head just isn't on the same level as his talent. 

Archived