How many coaches will be gone after this season?

If we change OL Coach, but keep the Zone scheme, little changes.  If we change DC, but still keep the same passive system, little changes.  Just shuffling chairs.  

If we bring in, and or promote(Al Harris) young aggressive guys that fundamentally change systems, then things can change, but it all comes down to the HC and how much he allows change.  

He's made a change at the playcalling, so that's a start. I honestly think Sutton is a dead man walking now, no way he comes back next year after this shambles. Just hope we get Rex Ryan, someone with some personality and a great defensive mind who I think would promote a brand new way of thinking when it comes to the defense. He'd be way more aggressive I think. 

He's made a change at the playcalling, so that's a start. I honestly think Sutton is a dead man walking now, no way he comes back next year after this shambles. Just hope we get Rex Ryan, someone with some personality and a great defensive mind who I think would promote a brand new way of thinking when it comes to the defense. He'd be way more aggressive I think. 

Rex was REALLY bad in Buffalo.  Took a top D and pretty much destroyed it.  Based on what he did there,  I want no part of him.  He's more interested in self promotion.

Rex was REALLY bad in Buffalo.  Took a top D and pretty much destroyed it.  Based on what he did there,  I want no part of him.  He's more interested in self promotion.

So one bad season takes away everything he's done in his career? Erm, did you see what Wade Phillips done in Dallas in his last season there? Now look at him? Rex would be focused on improving the defense. Talking about what he did as head coach is irrelevant. 

A new defensive coordinator won't have the impact that we need on defense. We need 3-4 new starters. Maybe Tanoh can be one of those. So let's go with 3. Breakdown I just heard showed how much Berry shaded help to Mitchell last season and that's starting to make some sense why the horribly uneven efforts. CB is probably our biggest priority. Go get a guy in free agency and put Nelson in the slot. Then draft another guy in round 3.  I'd make that second round pick the best defensive player on the board. Get Berry back and perhaps Ford has a decent year in his contract season and the defense could improve quite a bit.

Seattle is missing 75 percent of their secondary and still put a really good effort in against Philly. We are seeing our depth at both CB and pass rusher is really bad. 

All that said I loved Jim Johnson and I'd like Steve Spagnuaolo to bring that style here. 

Andy isn't going anywhere, let's face it, he turned out team around and had taken us to the playoffs repeatedly. They aren't going to fire him after a one year collapse. I think Sutton and reid son should be fired as well as the ol coach.

We are all pissed and disappointed, but no way Clark makes a knee jerk reaction and fires Andy. But change better be coming everywhere else

Archived