Final QTR of the Year

Last QTR of the Season  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What record will the Chiefs finish the 2017 season with?

• 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 8-8
    • 7-9
    • 6-10

My wishful thinking is that all this team (coaches as well as players) needs is for the big game pressure to be there. If that's the case then every game from here on out is a must win. Not a good situation for a team trying to regain its confidence. Both sides of the ball have had moments that they have proved they can not only compete with, but thrive against the best teams... However they have also showed to get in their own way and seem to be little more than competition to the worst team's. I know they are more than capable of making a run, but they sure haven't shown any reason to believe that's where this is headed. My heart says they finish 4-0.. My head?. eh... 1-3, or 2-2 at best. Our chiefs have a habit of causing heartache!

Chiefs are pinned against the wall with nothing more to do but give one last big fight.

Chiefs win out.

How many times have you seen the chiefs, in a must win game over the years, and they fail? They finish up 8-8 and continue to add to the misery we know and expect from this pile of dung disguised as a NFL franchise.

Must win games? Backs against the wall? These are cliches that have no bearing on whether the Chiefs can win or not. This team looks beat going into games. And they have delivered. I said 7-9 in the poll although not sure which of the 4 they can actually win at the moment.

It's the Chiefs. Theyll keep losing until they are officially out of it.

Theyll lose the important games needed against Oakland and LA, get eaten alive by Jay Cutler and then win a meaningless game in Denver 35-3 with Mahomes starting to give us more false hope going into 2018.

It's the Chiefs. Theyll keep losing until they are officially out of it.

Theyll lose the important games needed against Oakland and LA, get eaten alive by Jay Cutler and then win a meaningless game in Denver 35-3 with Mahomes starting to give us more false hope going into 2018.

Sounds reasonable. I'll take the false hope at this point  :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Must win games? Backs against the wall? These are cliches that have no bearing on whether the Chiefs can win or not. This team looks beat going into games. And they have delivered. I said 7-9 in the poll although not sure which of the 4 they can actually win at the moment.

I give credit to the Chiefs for turning around what could have been a total epic collapse. Opinion on this board (including mine) have been as volatile as the Chiefs season itself.

:huh:

I give credit to the Chiefs for turning around what could have been a total epic collapse. Opinion on this board (including mine) have been as volatile as the Chiefs season itself.

:huh:

Clearly playing with our back against the wall does matter by the way!

Archived