Only 4 Games Left: Misery Loves Company

I said in a thread a few weeks ago that the Chiefs would find a way to blow it. Only because they have never won back to back division titles. As absurd as that sounds. The other three teams in the division have done it multiple times. Chiefs...never. So it makes sense that they would cruise the first 5 weeks only to crash and burn the rest of the way.

pioli and herm you think this line is bad.... rewind yourself.. lets go back there.. herm with his  i can get 6 guys off the street to play the line..

btw..

( no quarterback he ever started a season with. finished it)..

no this aint pioli'S days there is at least potential

This season turned out to be a coaching fiasco. Every single one of them failed big time and almost no bright spot. Hopefully we'll get rid of the dead weight in the offseason and add some capable guys to the mix. Injuries did hurt but that's one of the most important reasons for coached getting millions is making the adjustments according to the healthy squad. Also some players don't seem to be coached up very well.

I said in a thread a few weeks ago that the Chiefs would find a way to blow it. Only because they have never won back to back division titles. As absurd as that sounds. The other three teams in the division have done it multiple times. Chiefs...never. So it makes sense that they would cruise the first 5 weeks only to crash and burn the rest of the way.

I agree but not really. It's like flipping a coin nine times and landing on heads and say that has to be tails the next time. Or that it has to be heads the next time. Yes, we have not won back to back divisions, but while it is poetic, he doesn't actually have any causation. But what is surprise me? Less so than other teams, even though I don't really follow other teams.

Archived