WE MUST STICK TOGETHER YALL!!

From us fans, to the players, to the coaches, to the front office. We can disagree and fight all day, but where is it gonna get us in this testing time? The whole nation is laughing at us right now because of the epic downfall we've had and now this Peters situation has arisen. BUT STILL, who sits top of our division? THE CHIEFS, and we must all be united with one goal which is to defend our position in these last four games. Because as crazy as it may seem, it's all still in our hands. So I believe the chiefskingdome must come together and rally our boys across the line. And if we get to the playoffs, then what will be, will be. But the last thing we need to do is damage our own chances by constantly floating in bubbles of negativity. Now don't get me wrong, this season has stunk and there needs to be a massive overhaul when the season is over. But whilst we still have a chance of going to the big dance, let's batten down the hatches, and ensure that the players and coaches understand that we are ready to stand side by side with them even if we have to go to hell and back.

I'm not playing on Sunday otherwise I'd agree. Our own ability to vent and look st the future is what makes watching a struggling team more tolerable.

I agree and disagree. It is not your responsibility to make me feel good or bad about a season or a team. Having said that, while I don't expect nor ask all of us to be positive, it does wear on me when there's a consensus of negativity. I won't say that I'm the most positive person, but I don't think I will join in the negativity much unless we lose this game. I still think how we lose the game matters this Sunday. If we lose the next two, I don't think "how" matters anymore.

Frankly, I thought "how" didn't matter after losing to the Bills, but for some stupid reason, after the game, I think it did, in both positive and negative ways. I saw some fight and life to the offense as a positive but failing at the end as a negative. I saw the defense as a negative for allowing so many points, but it's not going to make me forget the previous two games against bad teams. Doesn't give me much positivity going for the kids good teams, though.

I can't totally predict how I will feel except for disappointed or upset when we lose. But I do think that if we lose the next two games, it won't matter whether they were close games or blowouts. Whether one or both the offense and defense played well or not. If we lose the next two games, we're just a bad team. People will say we are a bad team now, but I would only agree in that we're not a "team." But we don't have a bad offense or a bad defense. We have inconsistent on both sides and neither one has showed up for the last four games at the same time. Doesn't seem to matter who we play.

I agree and disagree. It is not your responsibility to make me feel good or bad about a season or a team. Having said that, while I don't expect nor ask all of us to be positive, it does wear on me when there's a consensus of negativity. I won't say that I'm the most positive person, but I don't think I will join in the negativity much unless we lose this game. I still think how we lose the game matters this Sunday. If we lose the next two, I don't think "how" matters anymore.

Frankly, I thought "how" didn't matter after losing to the Bills, but for some stupid reason, after the game, I think it did, in both positive and negative ways. I saw some fight and life to the offense as a positive but failing at the end as a negative. I saw the defense as a negative for allowing so many points, but it's not going to make me forget the previous two games against bad teams. Doesn't give me much positivity going for the kids good teams, though.

I can't totally predict how I will feel except for disappointed or upset when we lose. But I do think that if we lose the next two games, it won't matter whether they were close games or blowouts. Whether one or both the offense and defense played well or not. If we lose the next two games, we're just a bad team. People will say we are a bad team now, but I would only agree in that we're not a "team." But we don't have a bad offense or a bad defense. We have inconsistent on both sides and neither one has showed up for the last four games at the same time. Doesn't seem to matter who we play.

You rarely see teams like this implode at the wrong times on both sides of the ball. I'm actually very surprised we haven't been blown out yet but perhaps that part is coming soon. Andy keeps talking about trusting his good locker room. We are going to see in earnest on Sunday where there's gonna be a ton of Raiders fans at the game who smell blood in the water.

This season would have been much easier to take had we just played like this from the beginning. But it does show this team has some very real talent too. What happened to the chemistry is hard to figure. But Brett Veach and Andy Reid have one heck of a big offseason coming up to figure that out. Meanwhile here we are with a team nobody likes that's ironically playing for first place at home. Just a strange deal for a fan.

You rarely see teams like this implode at the wrong times on both sides of the ball. I'm actually very surprised we haven't been blown out yet but perhaps that part is coming soon. Andy keeps talking about trusting his good locker room. We are going to see in earnest on Sunday where there's gonna be a ton of Raiders fans at the game who smell blood in the water.

This season would have been much easier to take had we just played like this from the beginning. But it does show this team has some very real talent too. What happened to the chemistry is hard to figure. But Brett Veach and Andy Reid have one heck of a big offseason coming up to figure that out. Meanwhile here we are with a team nobody likes that's ironically playing for first place at home. Just a strange deal for a fan.

I understand. But we're going to win on Sunday. We'll turn around and win out. If I am wrong, wrong. I'm not making any bets, but that's how it's going to go. I'm not saying anything about the playoffs right now. I have already been surprised twice when expecting losses but winning and they expecting winds but losing. I am expecting the unexpected. I know it is easier to implode than it is to turn things around, but that's how I see it. We are in for one more surprise.

Archived