Chiefs vs. Raiders: predictions

It makes me laugh seeing folks talk about Raiders putting up big numbers when the only recognizable WR they may have on Sunday is Crabtree :D .

Crabtree, Cook and Lynch make them formidable with the others system types like we have. I’m sure they believe they can run on us and set up the pass against a woeful secondary. We have to play hard all day and not get discouraged. Do that and Carr will offer up a few opps for turnovers.

Funny enough that everyone underestimates Crabtree. This has nothing to do with this thread so I apologize but Crabtree is easily the #1 in Oakland. Hopes for Coopers potential remain all the chatter but even last year Crabtree was the goto.

Aside from that, vote of no confidence (hurts) from me.

35-17 Faux-kland

For what it’s worth

Tamba Hali

@TambaHali91

·

We owe it to our fans, even though the outcome the past 6 weeks has not been the expected results. I understand our fans frustration. YES we owe it to our fans. We as the players will rally around one another and turn this season around. #Chiefs #1game1playatatime

Crabtree, Cook and Lynch make them formidable with the others system types like we have. I’m sure they believe they can run on us and set up the pass against a woeful secondary. We have to play hard all day and not get discouraged. Do that and Carr will offer up a few opps for turnovers.

And they have a great defense themselves? 

Raiders 600 Yards of Offense     Raiders 55 KC 1   Wont be close.  The league gives KC one point because they felt sorry for so many players  being VERY VERY SAD.

Peters not my favorite guy but you do not suspend him for a must win game.

Hoping Smith pulls a hamstring so the Mahommes era can begin.

REID long term contract now assures KC will not be great until his contract expires. Maybe good but never great.  Becomes one of the worst extensions in a long list of very bad KC decisions.

pretty sad predictions.  I've been as frustrated with the chiefs as anyone, but it's not like the Raiders are some juggernaut team.  I'm glad we came away with the easy win.  hopefully the confidence of the team begins to build again, and more importantly the coordinators realize that you have to attack on both sides of the ball in this league.  

It was a much needed success today.

pretty sad predictions.  I've been as frustrated with the chiefs as anyone, but it's not like the Raiders are some juggernaut team.  I'm glad we came away with the easy win.  hopefully the confidence of the team begins to build again, and more importantly the coordinators realize that you have to attack on both sides of the ball in this league.  

This is easy for me to say after the fact, but anything, ANYTHING would not have surprised me. So I didn't understand the 52-13 predictions. It would seem that any prediction should be within 17 points, but oh well.

Neither were the Giants, Bills and Jets so you can understand the frustration I hope....

This is easy for me to say after the fact, but anything, ANYTHING would not have surprised me. So I didn't understand the 52-13 predictions. It would seem that any prediction should be within 17 points, but oh well.

I had 30-22 Chiefs so I will pat myself on the back. LOL

I had 30-22 Chiefs so I will pat myself on the back. LOL

I had 31-30 us to be ironic and hopeful that we had a game-winning drive at the end. But I'll take 26 to 15 because it indicates better for the defense. It's funny though that at one point in the game I thought we should've had 31 points. Four touchdowns and one field-goal.

What I like most about yesterday is that we played a style that's sustainable. Aggressive and physical on defense, ball control on offense with a commitment to the running game. We clearly are a pretty mediocre team when we don't  play with and edge or identity. We just don't have the talent on defense we used to to just run out there and win games. Hopefully we can bring that same emotion to the game on Saturday. If we do, we have a chance. These guys could easily blow us out if we don't.

What I like most about yesterday is that we played a style that's sustainable. Aggressive and physical on defense, ball control on offense with a commitment to the running game. We clearly are a pretty mediocre team when we don't play with and edge or identity. We just don't have the talent on defense we used to to just run out there and win games. Hopefully we can bring that same emotion to the game on Saturday. If we do, we have a chance. These guys could easily blow us out if we don't.

Even with ball control, we had a few deep passes. They weren't the best thrown, but if they can be completed, that's a good thing. Attempting is good, too, as long as they aren't like the stupid one that we got this game. If it were intercepted on a good attempt, fine. But that was stupid. And bad timing, not as bad timing because it made us more likely to lose a game but rather there was no reason to take the risk.

Even with ball control, we had a few deep passes. They weren't the best thrown, but if they can be completed, that's a good thing. Attempting is good, too, as long as they aren't like the stupid one that we got this game. If it were intercepted on a good attempt, fine. But that was stupid. And bad timing, not as bad timing because it made us more likely to lose a game but rather there was no reason to take the risk.

On point Alex threw a deep ball to Tyreek yesterday where he wasn't open. But with one on one coverage you need to allow your playmakers like him to go get it. Well done by Alex. 

Archived