Faiders @ Chiefs gameday thread

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be 35-0

It should be. I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but a missed throw, a hesitation and not throwing to a wide open receiver, those are plays that don’t show up in the box score, but they’re almost as bad as turnovers because the take points off the board.

I’m enjoying watching the defense and the secondary play well without peters. Hopefully it’s a wake up call for him.

Maybe peters attitude has been an issue in the locker room?

I know there were some here who promised Carr was going to light up this peters less secondary.

I know there were some here who promised Carr was going to light up this peters less secondary.

Possible. Also possible that it woke up the other guys and made them realize the shit was unacceptable, no one is above the team and guys better start playing for their jobs.

Chiefs fans crack me up! Beating a AFC West divisional opponent, shutting them out but still bitching because we haven't scored 40 and it's all because of Alex give me a fucking break!! Smith gives the Chiefs the best chance to win if he's not your QB find another fucking team!

Don't get me wrong, I put blame on everybody for missed points and I'm happy for us winning. After the game if we have won the game, I won't be as upset. I just don't want a stupid three possession game.

Oh yea what he said the Chiefs were doomed without Peters! Nuff Said!! Because the defense has played this well without Peters it shows he is expendable and should knock the fucking chip off his shoulder!

Archived