Morse to IR

Yep. While we traded for him because we thought hes best suited to play in space as a tackle in the future. His value now is he can play anywhere and was the starting center at Florida State. I’ll say this though. When he got here I kept hearing total reclamation project.

Yeah, I hate to see him have to play C, but for the rest of this year, he is about all we have behind Fulton I think. From what I read, RT is the only position he did well at as a pro.

all i need to know it that Hunt has had most of his productive games with Fulton at center, i know morse is from mizzou and all that but maybe

he ain't that good

Or maybe he's a guard? Morse doesn't have the girth or stature which Fulton has to play the center position.

Listening to Mitch Holthus on 810 earlier, he said LDT has all pro potential. So theres one opinion that varies from your own. Not that he knows anything about football...

Remember Bob Gretz when he was on the Chiefs payroll? Mitch is a Chiefs hand puppet ..nothing more

We can worry about next year in a couple months. Right now I'm thankful Fulton is playing well and our offense is clicking. Honestly I hope we can retain Fulton for cheap. He's a serviceable backup lineman who can play multiple positions.

That's the problem. He really can't play multiple positions well. Just center.

Listening to Mitch Holthus on 810 earlier, he said LDT has all pro potential. So theres one opinion that varies from your own. Not that he knows anything about football...

We need one guard and the rest of the line is just fine. Plenty of talent there that Andy Heck needs to coach up. Seems the last few weeks he’s done just that.

We need one guard and the rest of the line is just fine. Plenty of talent there that Andy Heck needs to coach up. Seems the last few weeks he’s done just that.

I think the highest priority is a coaching upgrade. There's talent among the linemen but Chiefs just cannot utilize that talent. One solid OL coach and a decent OG could make a huge difference on offense next year.

Archived