Is the next Patrick Peterson on the Chiefs doorstep?

It's as clear as day that the front office will no doubt be looking for a new CB in the offseason. The only way this doesn't happen is if Revis really does return to his "island" days. So having looked around the college circuit there's obviously a lot of studs who will be well out of our reach because we don't have a first-round pick. BUT, I've seen a kid who I think has a LOT of the qualities Peterson had in his college days, and his name is DJ Reed who happens to play for Kansas state. Have any of yall seen him in action?

is a video of him and obviously expecting him to be as good as Peterson would be unfair, but I just see a lot of the same traits in him that Peterson has. And I think he will be gettable because I think he will fall into the 2nd or 3rd round tbh.

Also, if you don't rate him, what college CB do you like who we can realistically get? feel free to name some names yall. DJ Reed and Brandon Facyson are the two who have caught my eye thus far.

Josh Jackson from Iowa. Depends on his pro day but he may be there if he declares. 6'1" 195 pounds and was a high jumper in high school.

I don't think he'll be there when the Chiefs pick. I'd be psyched if he were though. He's fantastic at man coverage. Like you said, depends on his pro day, but I see him as a likely early second round pick.

I don't think he'll be there when the Chiefs pick. I'd be psyched if he were though. He's fantastic at man coverage. Like you said, depends on his pro day, but I see him as a likely early second round pick.

Well then hopefully Josey Jewell is there or maybe we get lucky for a 2nd round pick for Smith and can do things too....lol.

Archived