Chiefs Bolts - Game Thread

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our defense just held a legit Hot offense to 13 points and our O hung 30 with at least 7 more points we left on the field. Big time game that we had to have tonight.

I called it in the prediction thread. I got our point total wrong but I was fully expecting our defense to have a good game.

YEEESSSSSSSS BABY!!!! :D . couldn't bare to watch tbh so just checked the score five minutes ago and saw we won!!!!..COME ON!!!. Now gonna get some soda, got a large burger and fries ready too, and I'm gonna watch the game!!!..oh what a night!!.

Big Mac for Sack? Or 2 for 6 at BK?

Great performance overall, I didn't really expect the Chiefs to be so well prepared for the Chargers. OL held great against possibly the best pass rushing duo in the NFL and the chains just kept moving. Defense looked to have some 2016 attitude last week and it's hanging on. Love this game. 

Great performance overall, I didn't really expect the Chiefs to be so well prepared for the Chargers. OL held great against possibly the best pass rushing duo in the NFL and the chains just kept moving. Defense looked to have some 2016 attitude last week and it's hanging on. Love this game. 

Nagy new that defense could not stop the run. He stayed with it. No Hill Passes or Kelce Passes. Great clock mngt.

I called it in the prediction thread. I got our point total wrong but I was fully expecting our defense to have a good game.

Getting back to the recipe you need with a mediocre QB. Ball hawking defense and lean on the running game. All of a sudden we have an identity again.

lol @ moons314 hating on Peters and Alex Smith all game and when they made big plays he didn't say anything or gave credit to someone else.

Hunt, Peters and Smith were the main reasons for the win. 

Peters was targeted 6 times and didn't give up 1 reception while have 2 INT's and a FF(he was officially given credit for it):  https://twitter.com/PFF/status/942256504299819008

Smith was 23/30 for 231 yards, 2 TDs and a 120. QB Rating for the game.  Chiefs' receivers were credited with 4 drops. 

Hunt 200+ total yards and 2 TDs.

Stars of the game.

Getting back to the recipe you need with a mediocre QB. Ball hawking defense and lean on the running game. All of a sudden we have an identity again.

Shit, Mloe68, we're all on the Mahomes bandwagon but Smith is not mediocre. I obviously accept sith, liquidfriend, mor inimis, KCCrow, etc., views on Smith, but I've always seen you differently. Not calling him good or great but not mediocre or poor. Oh well.

Archived