Congrats to Kareem Hunt

He is only 21 yards behind Leveon Bell.   Just let that sink in.   Crazy to think what his season could have looked like had the play calling been better.  With that said, we might have lucked into something though.   Maybe the bad play calling helped him miss the freshman wall that most rookie rb's hit later in their first season.   He's fresh at the perfect time for us.

He is only 21 yards behind Leveon Bell.   Just let that sink in.   Crazy to think what his season could have looked like had the play calling been better.  With that said, we might have lucked into something though.   Maybe the bad play calling helped him miss the freshman wall that most rookie rb's hit later in their first season.   He's fresh at the perfect time for us.

Hunt would be ahead of Le'Veon Bell if the Chiefs' defense hadn't allowed Bell 179 rushing yards back in week 6. Just let that sink in.

He is until you add Bell's totals from today in then he jumps Hunt by 21 yards.  It'll be interesting to see who wins the rushing title this year. 

I'd rather hand the ball off to Bell in a critical situation right now, but considering the torn up middle of the Chief's line for part of the season, what Hunt has done is incredible. 

I drafted him in Fantasy in four out of four leagues. His game last week didn't save me in a league where I started Matt Ryan and the Seattle D/ST. In the other three leagues, I'm doing very well. It doesn't hurt to get Rodgers back in two of those leagues.

Rodgers to IR- yer screwed

Congratulations to Kareem Hunt and John Dorsey for Drafting this stud.

Kareem is also a  very likeable person or so it seems.  Class Act.

Kelce & Peters could both learn a thing or two from him.

w

Most players are in their rookie seasons with some exceptions. I just hope he keeps up this attitude in the future. Could be a very special guy.

Archived