Congrats to Kareem Hunt

Congratulations to Kareem Hunt and John Dorsey for Drafting this stud.

Kareem is also a very likeable person or so it seems. Class Act.

Kelce & Peters could both learn a thing or two from him.

w

Kind of ironic you say this as Hunt was absolutely a Dorsey guy, while Kelce was full on an Andy Reid find. I’ll say this though for Kelce. Despite those ridiculous emotional outbursts I know a handful of people thaf have told me he is one of nicest people you will ever meet. I’ve heard media people that cover the team say the same.

Kind of ironic you say this as Hunt was absolutely a Dorsey guy, while Kelce was full on an Andy Reid find. I’ll say this though for Kelce. Despite those ridiculous emotional outbursts I know a handful of people thaf have told me he is one of nicest people you will ever meet. I’ve heard media people that cover the team say the same.

How in the hell do people know, who wanted who? I’ve heard this so much lately. How many people were in the draft room here? Veach’s guy, Reid’s guy, Dorsey’s guy....

Honest question

How in the hell do people know, who wanted who? I’ve heard this so much lately. How many people were in the draft room here? Veach’s guy, Reid’s guy, Dorsey’s guy....

Honest question

Andy Reid said “Hunt was a Dorse guy.” That’s probably verbatim and then followed it up with some details. There was an entire story dedicated to Reid scouting Kelce when he was in Philly and actually calling him draft day to ask if he was going to basically behave while he was here. He saw Kelce when he was scouting somebody else initially.

There are just times when it’s pretty obvious.

Archived