Nagy and Playcalling ?

Love his more basic approach. See whats working and stay with until the defense stops it. . Doesnt kill drives with a , REID EGO DRIVEN , trick play calls.

Not as much jet sweep stuff. Smaller focused game plan has improved the execution on the field.

Ran the ball on third a 6 at the goal line so even if it failed it still worked the clock down with a 13 point lead and 4 minutes to go. Knows how to get the ball to HUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Andy keep your playcalling in your history book. Time to give it up forever!

If the playcalling switch has been done after the Giants game as advertised then I'm all for keeping Nagy as the OC. We are not doing anything special just basic football and it has been working great. No need to waste time with the weird plays. Also I think Chiefs are legitimate deep ball threats with Hill which means defensed cannot just crowd the box. 

Reid "giving up play-calling" to Nagy has been a breath of fresh air. 

I think it's helped Reid manage the clock and defense more as well. 

Please for the love of God, get on a hot streak and make noise in the playoffs.

Reid "giving up play-calling" to Nagy has been a breath of fresh air. 

I think it's helped Reid manage the clock and defense more as well. 

Please for the love of God, get on a hot streak and make noise in the playoffs.

Watch Andy with his play card during the game and tell me he isn't heavily involved there. We went down this road last year as well. I think he's mixing it up. 

Watch Andy with his play card during the game and tell me he isn't heavily involved there. We went down this road last year as well. I think he's mixing it up.

I think he has that card to see what the call is.

This offense looks nothing like Reid.

Archived