Peters suspension a turning point?

Peters was a man on fire last night, playing with a passion I hadn’t seen since his rookie year. The defensive line also seems to be playing with a similar sense of urgency. We saw this last week as well. I believe Reid’s suspension of Marcus Peters lit a fire under this teams ass.

We’ve all been critical of this team lately (rightfully so), but with the offense firing on all cylinders, and the defense playing inspired football, I’m curious at the possibilities if we make the playoffs. If the Chiefs get hot in the playoffs, I believe the Peters suspension will be looked at as the catalyst.

Peters was a man on fire last night, playing with a passion I hadn’t seen since his rookie year. The defensive line also seems to be playing with a similar sense of urgency. We saw this last week as well. I believe Reid’s suspension of Marcus Peters lit a fire under this teams ass.

We’ve all been critical of this team lately (rightfully so), but with the offense firing on all cylinders, and the defense playing inspired football, I’m curious at the possibilities if we make the playoffs. If the Chiefs get hot in the playoffs, I believe the Peters suspension will be looked at as the catalyst.

No doubt. Andy suspending him may have saved our season. Great to see him respond this way!

Two messages to Peters. The Chiefs had their most critical game of the season and won without Peters. The next week, they had their most critical game of the season and Peters was a big part in their winning. Which will he hear?

He needs to hear that we need and expect the best of him and not the worst. They won’t pay elite money to a guy that gives you some of both.

Archived