Patriots reclaim the 1

I'll take us at NE vs Pit every day. Pit just has our number

At least against Pitt the last two games have been very tight indeed. Sooner, rather than later, I'd expect us to beat them. Especially when both times we had the ball late with a chance to level/win the game.

But anyway yes, NE would be fine by me. All the pressure would be on them and we seem to have their number tbh. I really don't think they would be too chuffed to see us :D .

If that same play for the Steelers happens against the Chiefs, especially in the playoffs, the refs call it a TD on the field and then state there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

Even trying to remove my Kansas City by us, we are no the pecking order. Patriots... Steelers...... Packers......... Somewhere down the line, Chiefs.

Even trying to remove my Kansas City by us, we are no the pecking order. Patriots... Steelers...... Packers......... Somewhere down the line, Chiefs.

that somewhere down the line is about 27th in pecking order.

Never understood how the team and ownership responsible for pretty much inventing the NFL can't ever get a call or break their way in a playoff game. 

that somewhere down the line is about 27th in pecking order.

Never understood how the team and ownership responsible for pretty much inventing the NFL can't ever get a call or break their way in a playoff game. 

They didn't invent the NFL, but Lamar Hunt had a major role in the NFL/AFL merger. Since SB IV, the Chiefs just haven't won enough over the years like those other teams. I'm not defending what you all are accusing the NFL of, nor am I sure that is what's actually happening. 

Think about the Patriots before  the Brady/Belichick era.  If you watched the NFL for as long as some of us have, you remember the Pats as just another AFC team. They had a few good years with Drew bledsoe & Parcells, but never were the NFL elite. Lost to the Packers in the SB and got railroaded against the 85 bears earlier. 

Disagree.., I thought it was a chickenshit call.., Ticky-tacky in my opinion.., But I have zero love for the Patriots..,

Its like the "tuck rule".., Or the time the snow plow appeared out of nowhere to clear a spot so they could kick a field goal.., Controversial shit always seems to roll their way.., Fuck em..,

The chiefs pissing down their leg really hurts now. We should be in ther drivers seat, with the division already locked up and holding the head to head over New England. Buffalo , jets, giants and cowboys were really inexcusable losses to teams that weren’t very good. Raiders, we were due to lose a divisional road game so that doesn’t bother me but this team should be 12-2. Or 11-3 if you concede that the Dallas loss wasn’t that bad. Instead of homefield adavantage , any hope of a super bowl will require two road wins.

Disagree.., I thought it was a chickenshit call.., Ticky-tacky in my opinion.., But I have zero love for the Patriots..,

Its like the "tuck rule".., Or the time the snow plow appeared out of nowhere to clear a spot so they could kick a field goal.., Controversial shit always seems to roll their way.., Fuck em..,

I'd say they've had their bad tastes as well. 18-1 is a fairly nasty one in my opinion. The second loss was nearly as brutal. Now we can argue that at least they made the Super Bowl and you'd have a valid position. But the taste remains. They just know how to recover. There's a reason everyone hates them yet wants to be them ????

Archived