The Raiders are eliminated

Derek Carr’s CAP hit jumps from 15 million to 25 million next season by the way. Raiders could end up releasing Crabtree to save 7 million and I’d take a long look at him if they did. Big physical WR like him next to Tyreek would be lethal.

I just sat and chuckled last night. What a ridiculous bone headed play that was by Carr. It fun to watch.

Kind of my point about a player with a 42 passer rating under pressure making 25 million next year. That particular play was absurd

Derek Carr’s CAP hit jumps from 15 million to 25 million next season by the way. Raiders could end up releasing Crabtree to save 7 million and I’d take a long look at him if they did. Big physical WR like him next to Tyreek would be lethal.

No way they let Crabtree leave but if somehow they make that stupid mistake Chiefs should be all over him. Probably would be the best WR option at FA in terms of price/value. 

No way they let Crabtree leave but if somehow they make that stupid mistake Chiefs should be all over him. Probably would be the best WR option at FA in terms of price/value. 

He's just got a glaring 7 million dollar savings by releasing him. They will almost certainly redo that deal. 

Archived