"They WILL meet each other again"

Is what members of the media keep saying about Pitt and Pat. And I just can't help but think how disrespectful that is? Yes, they are very strong teams and it certainly wouldn't be a surprise if they do meet again for a chance to go to the SB. BUT, to totally write off the likes of the Chiefs and Jaggs is simply foolhardy imo. Let us not forget that we whooped the pats on their own turf already and the Jaggs did the same to Pitt, so wouldn't it be sweet irony if it was indeed the Chiefs and Jaggs who made it through? Pitt have lost AB for the season by the looks of it (it's been confirmed that he has a calf tear) so they will be very vulnerable I think. Whilst Pat's defense still leaves a lot to be desired imo. If ever there was a time for some upsets in the playoffs, I think this is it. We haven't been great for a while I know that, but when we really get going, we're no doubt one of the very best teams in the country. And the Jaggs are just scary right now too!!..I don't think Pitt or Pats want any part of them right now tbh :D .

I really like how it is shaping up with us and the Pats as the 1 and 4 seed. Jax and Pitt as the 2 and 3.

Both Pitt and Pats will not survive those games. (If both Jax and is make to the second round) I would not be surprised if neither make it through.

They will not play again this year is my prediction.

I really like how it is shaping up with us and the Pats as the 1 and 4 seed. Jax and Pitt as the 2 and 3.

Both Pitt and Pats will not survive those games. (If both Jax and is make to the second round) I would not be surprised if neither make it through.

They will not play again this year is my prediction.

We match up well against a Patriots team that gives up 4.8 YPC. Jax would be a handful for Pitt especially without Shazier and possibly Brown. Problem is we don’t matchup well all that great vs physical Ravens team we easily could play first. Still gotta get there too.

We match up well against a Patriots team that gives up 4.8 YPC. Jax would be a handful for Pitt especially without Shazier and possibly Brown. Problem is we don’t matchup well all that great vs physical Ravens team we easily could play first. Still gotta get there too.

Need to beat'em.

At the end of the day, the chiefs have still only won 3 of their last 9 games.  I have no issue with us being disrespected.  And honestly, the Bills, Chargers, Raiders, Ravens, and Jags are most likely the only realistic people left in the field...outside a very slim chance with the jags, none of those teams will be the pats or steelers...

Again...I feel the same way....2 games against poor teams is not enough to convince me that the Chiefs are back yet....lay another beatdown to the Dolphins on Sunday and some media may change slightly, but even then I doubt it...

At the end of the day, the chiefs have still only won 3 of their last 9 games.  I have no issue with us being disrespected.  And honestly, the Bills, Chargers, Raiders, Ravens, and Jags are most likely the only realistic people left in the field...outside a very slim chance with the jags, none of those teams will be the pats or steelers...

Again...I feel the same way....2 games against poor teams is not enough to convince me that the Chiefs are back yet....lay another beatdown to the Dolphins on Sunday and some media may change slightly, but even then I doubt it...

So Chargers are a "poor" team now? Ok buddy :D 

Kansas City fans in a nutshell.   Now the Chargers suck, right? 

Chargers have two wins against teams with winning records....the Bills when they decided to put in their backup quarterback to throw 7444 interceptions in a  half, and a Zeke/Lee-less cowboys team.  I've said all along that the Chargers rise was schedule created.  I'm not a member of the media that takes a record at face value as the sole factor in determining how good a team is.  yes, the chargers suck...

Chargers have two wins against teams with winning records....the Bills when they decided to put in their backup quarterback to throw 7444 interceptions in a  half, and a Zeke/Lee-less cowboys team.  I've said all along that the Chargers rise was schedule created.  I'm not a member of the media that takes a record at face value as the sole factor in determining how good a team is.  yes, the chargers suck...

It's not beating Oakland or SD that made an impression on me. Its how we did it. We look like a team thats gotten back to understanding the type of identity we need to have to give us a chance against the top teams in this league. You have a point about the Chargers schedule helping to create their rise. That's not true in our case. If we were playing like we were a month ago there's no way we beat SD much less by 17 points. So whatever ultimately ends up happening, we are at least back to playing near our capability again which we have proven can be at a pretty high level.  

The Chargers could easily have taken this division but for poor field goal misses. They also totally dominated the Jaggs on their own field and should have won that game aswell. Saying they "suck" when they have one of the best WR's in Allen, a great pass rush, the top rated CB and a proven QB is just plain foolishness imo. 

That is a good point. Odds are definitely stacked against us. Just don’t want to face Pit in Pit.

That is a good point. Odds are definitely stacked against us. Just don’t want to face Pit in Pit.

At this point what do we have to lose? You think Reid is going to lose 4 times in a row to the same team? No Shazier is big...Brown being out and not 100%. I think our run D would do much better against Bell this time around. Anybody's game.

Archived