Went thru the scenarios

I kind of don't but do want it. If the Chiefs win they will have proven they have taken a step forward. It shouldn't matter about the Ravens tough attitude, if the Chiefs are good enough and want it. I would also like for them to beat the Ravens in the playoffs.

I kind of don't but do want it. If the Chiefs win they will have proven they have taken a step forward. It shouldn't matter about the Ravens tough attitude, if the Chiefs are good enough and want it. I would also like for them to beat the Ravens in the playoffs.

You should want it. Ravens offense... blah.

Just went through the calculator, and based on the projections, I also see the Ravens playing @ KC, as well as the Chargers sneaking in and playing @ Jacksonville. This assumes the Chiefs and Chargers both win out. Not much changes even if the Chiefs drop a game and SD wins out, either. Baltimore it is!!

wouldn't the Bills and Titans both have to lose their remaining 2 games for LAC or BAL to get in?

Yes, but it’s entirely possible that happens looking at the schedule. Bills play @ NE, @ Miami. Titans are home against the Rams, and then home against the Jags. If LAC win out, and Buffalo loses out, and Tenn wins 1/2, Titans are in and we play the Ravens. If Tenn wins out we play the Jags in KC. Situation is still very fluid.

actually the predictor has BAL in at 1-1 as long as TEN goes 0-2.  With BAL 1-1, if Buf goes 0-2 and LAC goes 2-0 then BAL is the 5 seed and LAC are the 6th.

If all of that happens BUT, BUF or TEN goes 1-1 then BUF is the 5 seed and TEN is the 6th.

If TEN and BUF both go 0-2 and LAC go 2-0, then the Chargers are in.  would be division winners if KC goes 0-2, KC needs 1 win to clinch division over the next 2 weeks.

actually the predictor has BAL in at 1-1 as long as TEN goes 0-2.  With BAL 1-1, if Buf goes 0-2 and LAC goes 2-0 then BAL is the 5 seed and LAC are the 6th.

If all of that happens BUT, BUF or TEN goes 1-1 then BUF is the 5 seed and TEN is the 6th.

If TEN and BUF both go 0-2 and LAC go 2-0, then the Chargers are in.  would be division winners if KC goes 0-2, KC needs 1 win to clinch division over the next 2 weeks.

Which game does Baltimore lose

Indy? At Home?

Bengals? At home?

Which game does Baltimore lose

Indy? At Home?

Bengals? At home?

It was hypothetical stating you only need 1 win of the 2 really if everything else happened that way.

1-1 is not all that unfathomable considering you lost to the Bears and Titans.

Archived