2018 DRAFT SPECULATION/RUMOURS THREAD

Well as the season drifts on, thoughts start drifting towards how we can improve this roster. And today I decided to have a look out for potential cornerbacks who may still be in the draft by the time we get to pick in the second round. The names who have caught my eye thus far as Brandon Facyson, Quenton Meeks, Holton Hill and Michael Jackson (yes, that really is his name and he's at Miami). BUT, on further digging, I happen to stumble upon THIS article about a prospect who is creating a lot of buzz, and his name is Davontae Harris. And within that article, he makes an interesting comment...

Prairie State Pigskin asked Harris which teams seem to be most interested in him at this point.

"Based on what they say it's too hard to say who's interested the most, but the most feedback I've gotten is from the (Houston) Texans, the (Dallas) Cowboys and the (Kansas City) Chiefs. The Bears have come in quite a bit too. They've probably come at least once a week."

So it looks like we're taking a close look at this kid. Whether we get there before the others remains to be seen, but judging from some footage of him

he doesn't look too bad at all.

Archived