Peters DP of the week

Great Cover Corner, could be HOF.

Poor Tackler overall, although he does strip the football and deserves credit for that.

A bit of a Hot head and prima dona streak, but far less than Kelce.

Huge mistake to trade him as he is still maturing.  Ideally, he uses Emmitt Thomas for all he can.

w

Marcus Peters won defensive player of the week.

The trade rumors are flying.

I wouldn't rule out trading him after next offseason if they think he's a ticking time bomb. Just depends on where they really seem him in that regard. Remember we let Dale Carter walk to Denver where he signed the biggest contract for a CB in NFL history. What they didn't know is that we had a chaperone literally with him day and night to keep him out of trouble. He gets there and is suspended within six months. 

Hard to trade him. Peters, Kelce and Hill are going to regulars at the Pro Bowl. They are cheap as shit and passionate. We need more of that, not less of it. The HOF is filled with guys that played with drive and passion. Not necessarily with the most physically gifted. It’s hard for me to image anything but a 0% chance of trading Peters next year.

Hard to trade him. Peters, Kelce and Hill are going to regulars at the Pro Bowl. They are cheap as shit and passionate. We need more of that, not less of it. The HOF is filled with guys that played with drive and passion. Not necessarily with the most physically gifted. It’s hard for me to image anything but a 0% chance of trading Peters next year.

I was joking.

Archived