Is Eligwe going to replace DJ?

The new DJ is Ragland. He doesn’t seem to be physically a natural for that position, but he plays LILB even when DJ is in the games most of the time. He was calling the D when DJ was out there. I think Eligwe will back him up or push KPL for the starting spot at RILB.

Ragland has already replaced DJ for the most part.

The new DJ is Ragland. He doesn’t seem to be physically a natural for that position, but he plays LILB even when DJ is in the games most of the time. He was calling the D when DJ was out there. I think Eligwe will back him up or push KPL for the starting spot at RILB.

Ragland has already replaced DJ for the most part.

This is assuming KPL is resigned. I hope he is. I dont want him starting but he is quality depth. I dont think he is an impact player, I just think DJ has been so pathetic this year that KPL has looked good in comparison.

Im of the opinion that finding another stud to put next to Ragland will be an offseason priority. Early in the draft or in FA. Really wish Zach Cunningham would have dropped a few more spots to us in rd 2 last year. But hopefully Tanoh will be a stud himself.

Archived