James Harrison anyone?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, of course. Why not add another overpaid rotational pass rusher that is long in the tooth and short on snaps?

On second thought, No.

Overpaid? His total salary this year is 2 million, 1.2 of which would be base...waiver claim would not take effect this week, so KC would be on the hook for 75k for on game plus playoffs...and yes, he’s old and had a low snap count, but given what the Steelers have going on right now can you blame them? 75k seems like a pretty nice insurance policy to keep Hali fresh or to have someone step in if Hali can’t go...

Overpaid? His total salary this year is 2 million, 1.2 of which would be base...waiver claim would not take effect this week, so KC would be on the hook for 75k for on game plus playoffs...and yes, he’s old and had a low snap count, but given what the Steelers have going on right now can you blame them? 75k seems like a pretty nice insurance policy to keep Hali fresh or to have someone step in if Hali can’t go...

Hali's here to sit on the bench until the Chiefs win a ring. He's hardly doing anything.

Steelers defense just gave up 38 points at home to the Ravens and he contributed nothing. Hard to believe he could help but why not at least look into it at this point with Ford out and Tamba questionable every week.

Exactly. If we got 1 sack out of him he’d have contributed more than Tamba. Fact.

Steelers defense just gave up 38 points at home to the Ravens and he contributed nothing. Hard to believe he could help but why not at least look into it at this point with Ford out and Tamba questionable every week.

Feels like an overreaction...they only allowed 9 points against the ravens the other time they played each other. They have held their opponent under 20 all but 5 games this season. Steelers are 3rd in the league in sacks. Defense seems to be doing just fine without him...

Feels like an overreaction...they only allowed 9 points against the ravens the other time they played each other. They have held their opponent under 20 all but 5 games this season. Steelers are 3rd in the league in sacks. Defense seems to be doing just fine without him...

Harrison hasn’t played in most of those games. That’s my point as they were worse with him in there.

Frankly, I'd like to see the Chiefs sign him. In small doses I think he still has enough gas in the tank to make some splash plays in a handful of games. It's not that he was bad in Pitt - I don't think - but that Watt turned out to be a superstar. Harrison is superior to any rush linebacker the Chiefs have not named Houston. I'd love to see him in Chiefs red for the playoffs.

Archived