James Harrison anyone?

According to an article on Pro Football Weekly the Patriots didn't just pick up Harrison to bolster a shaky defense. The writer suggests the Patriots have a good chance of playing the Chiefs in the division round,...and James Harrison has owned Fisher the last 2 times he has faced him. Of the 38 snaps Harrison has taken this year, 18 of them were against the Chiefs. By far and away more than any other opponent. Supposedly, Tomlin wanted Harrison on the field so "the left tackle could see he was out there." Get in his head. The last two games we have face the Steelers we have come up just short. In both games Harrison made key plays late in the game to thwart any chance of winning....against Fisher.

Oh and they also likely have him against his old team the Steelers. Brilliant move by the Pats.

The info I saw said it was to get into the Steelers info.

This thread is going to be funny when Harrison is either cut immediately or doesn't play a down in the playoffs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go read story on ESPN about Harrison. Just a completely classless self involved locker room cancer.

"I don't know how many secrets about the playbook Harrison could give to [the Patriots] because I never saw him in meetings," said Dupree,

Archived