What kind of receiver should we be looking for to partner Tyreek?

IMO the very best teams have two wide receivers doing a lot of damage over the course of a season. And I believe next season teams will make it a priority to try and stop Cheetah. So with that in mind, what type of receiver would you like KC to target in the offseason? A tall one who can give Pat a chance to throw up jump balls? Another speedster like Hill? Or perhaps one inbetween like a Keenan Allen type? I know some folks are high on Conley but let's be honest guys, he's no Deandre Hopkins is he? Whilst question marks still hang over Robinson as he's not been targetted at all during the starts he's had. And some folks have suggested he hasn't got the playbook down yet. 

In Hill I think the good lord has truly blessed us. Already he's a star and the crazy thing is he's only gonna get better the more he plays. So just imagine the opposition having to try and control him, then have another stud WR on the other side to worry about? Not to mention Kelce and Hunt. It would be crazy. Devonte Adams could be a free agent next year if Green Bay don't pay up. I think he'd be well worth the money. Donte Moncrief and Jarvis Landy are aswell. I'd also love us to look at Robby Anderson, he reminds me of Hopkins so much with his catching ability. 

IMO the very best teams have two wide receivers doing a lot of damage over the course of a season. And I believe next season teams will make it a priority to try and stop Cheetah. So with that in mind, what type of receiver would you like KC to target in the offseason? A tall one who can give Pat a chance to throw up jump balls? Another speedster like Hill? Or perhaps one inbetween like a Keenan Allen type? I know some folks are high on Conley but let's be honest guys, he's no Deandre Hopkins is he? Whilst question marks still hang over Robinson as he's not been targetted at all during the starts he's had. And some folks have suggested he hasn't got the playbook down yet. 

In Hill I think the good lord has truly blessed us. Already he's a star and the crazy thing is he's only gonna get better the more he plays. So just imagine the opposition having to try and control him, then have another stud WR on the other side to worry about? Not to mention Kelce and Hunt. It would be crazy. Devonte Adams could be a free agent next year if Green Bay don't pay up. I think he'd be well worth the money. Donte Moncrief and Jarvis Landy are aswell. I'd also love us to look at Robby Anderson, he reminds me of Hopkins so much with his catching ability. 

We need to look at an established veteran WR to help Mahommes, the few guys you mentioned are going to want a bit of $$ but we should be able to clear space in the cap for what we need to do

I think Conley and Robinson may flourish with a QB who can put the ball downfield , that may be what we are looking at with limited draft picks this year and stronger needs in the secondary and both lines

Chiefs do not need another receiver. Conley, Robinson and Co. are fine.  Need oline help and oline help and oline help more. Not to mention need for linebackers and a corner.

Disagree, Conley is not a TD threat and Robinson has not proven himself thus far. Another quality WR would make our offense one of the deadliest in the league imo.

Jax will likely resign him, but in the event they don't/can't, I'd love to have Allen Robinson.  He's 6'3" and still has some speed.  That would have the Chiefs top 4 receivers heading into 2018 as Hill, Robinson, Robinson, Conley and Chesson.  That gives us two legit starters, a developmental guy in Chesson, and enough depth that we are ok if Conley loses a step because of the injury, with Robinson out of the sot.  Wilson and DAT leave via FA.  

No to Gordon at all he's one misstep from complete ban, but yes a second legit NFL WR is needed

No offense but who cares? As long as the numbers are legit and the trade is of value. Gordon with Mahomes would be phenomenal and well worth any risk in my opinion.

Conley is ascending.

Albert Wilson is ascending as well.

WR is not a top priority.

Defense is going to have the be the priority.

w

There is no rule out there that says we can't address BOTH issues. Teams will be making plans for Hill, Kelce and Hunt next season, so IMO a fourth threat in the offense will be needed. Because at the end of the day the more weapons you have, the more points you're likely to put on the board.

I’m gonna try to make everyone happy...some think we are fine at WR, some don’t. I want a TE. Ever since Gronk/Hernandez happened I’ve been hoping for a compliment to Kelce. Jimmy Graham is a FA next season I might add...let our young guys prove themselves while giving defenses fits...and yes, I’d like to see more concentration on defense, but we are gonna get more than one player this offseason...so both can be addressed

A tall WR I think could help us in the redzone. I believe giving Mahomes a big target is in Andy's plans. You look at the TD's we've scored this year and I cannot remember a single one via a jump ball. And the same can be said about moving the chains. We need someone who can grab ahold of them high 50-50 balls downfield.

Conley is ascending.

Albert Wilson is ascending as well.

WR is not a top priority.

Defense is going to have the be the priority.

w

Wilson is a FA after this year. I’m a big Conley fan, but you never know how a receiver is gonna come off of an Achilles injury. DAT is a free agent who shouldn’t be resigned. We only have four wrs under contract for 2018 so there has to be action in that department.

Archived