Game Day Thread...Chiefs Win AFC West

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

defense played pretty well today.

i just wish the offense could hit on all cylinders every week, is that too much to ask?  lol

The issue with the offense is the finesse style.  It does well between the 20s, but struggles in short yardage and goal line.  We need some road graders, some more tight sets, and an all around more physical mentality.  This offense is spread most of the time, which i find frustrating, especially when we're continually calling shotgun delay handoffs in 4 and 5 wide sets.  In the transition to Mahomes, i'd like to see a transition to more of a traditional power offense, because I think he will be deadly with play action.

The issue with the offense is the finesse style.  It does well between the 20s, but struggles in short yardage and goal line.  We need some road graders, some more tight sets, and an all around more physical mentality.  This offense is spread most of the time, which i find frustrating, especially when we're continually calling shotgun delay handoffs in 4 and 5 wide sets.  In the transition to Mahomes, i'd like to see a transition to more of a traditional power offense, because I think he will be deadly with play action.

Need a beast at LG...

Good win.  Wasn't pretty at all but convincing effort by defense at home allowing only 13 points.

All this talk about Nagy being a HC is laughable IMO, our offense is 28th in the league scoring TDs in the red zone.

At least we didn't Chiefs' it and lose today with the division on the line.

So proud of the guys for bouncing back after that terrible run where nothing seemed to go our way. We've faced all kinds of adversity this season, BUT STILL, our Chiefs have come through for us when it really matters. We've pretty much played three playoff games in the last three weeks, so this should give us some real juice before the real thing starts. 

Archived