We play Baltimore in the playoffs?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look, thats gotta be a hard way to end the season... give hands a break guys :)

Nope. If I were on a rival teams board "warning" of how another fans' team was going to be in the trouble I would expect a shovel full of crow if my team didn't even make the playoffs. Gotta take yer medicine, Hands. Which he will. He'll own it.

Sorry fellas- no PC at home- post from work...I always own it- you should know that after 15 years in this forum.

Sucks to be me right now....Not that I want to be home this weekend- I wanted to play in KC.

Defense cannot give up a 47 yd TD on 4th and 12....UNACCEPTABLE

Same as vs Pitt 2 weeks ago- 3rd and 13...give up a 17yf completion....like last year with the AB stretch.....

Unacceptable all around. And I have never seen so many drops by WR's in a game....horrible.

Sorry fellas- no PC at home- post from work...I always own it- you should know that after 15 years in this forum.

Sucks to be me right now....Not that I want to be home this weekend- I wanted to play in KC.

Defense cannot give up a 47 yd TD on 4th and 12....UNACCEPTABLE

Same as vs Pitt 2 weeks ago- 3rd and 13...give up a 17yf completion....like last year with the AB stretch.....

Unacceptable all around. And I have never seen so many drops by WR's in a game....horrible.

I was looking forward to playing the Ravens. Because of the past, I was a little nervous about it to be honest, but still looked forward to it. Next year maybe.

I was looking forward to playing the Ravens. Because of the past, I was a little nervous about it to be honest, but still looked forward to it. Next year maybe.

Ravens travel there in the regular season- I think I am going to make a point of emphasis to make the journey there.

Maybe meet up with some old Coalition friends and have a beer. Shaggy Shane already said I could stay at his house and Wilkie has a job waiting for me.....

Nope. If I were on a rival teams board "warning" of how another fans' team was going to be in the trouble I would expect a shovel full of crow if my team didn't even make the playoffs. Gotta take yer medicine, Hands. Which he will. He'll own it.

Always.

Total Crap performance by the entire team. WR's had about 10 drops...Defense couldn't cover a baby with a blanket.....etc etc etc

Ravens travel there in the regular season- I think I am going to make a point of emphasis to make the journey there.

Maybe meet up with some old Coalition friends and have a beer. Shaggy Shane already said I could stay at his house and Wilkie has a job waiting for me.....

Holy shit Shaggy Shane. Where the hell has that guy been?

Archived