Chiefs fan buries flag underneath new Raiders Stadium

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2017/12/29/16829834/a-chiefs-flag-is-buried-under-the-raiders-new-stadium-in-las-vegas

a man working construction just buried a Chiefs flag beneath the Vegas Raiders stadium where it will lay englufed in concrete and dirt and be apart of the foundation for the new Raiders stadium.

Lmao

Magic isn't real. Sorry to burst your bubble.

That can be a good thing and a bad thing. In this case, not being snakebitten is a good thing. When I was a six-year-old or so, I used to wish that I were the best basketball player. But then I understood that might have meant that everyone else got worse.

Doesnt that keep the RAIDERS on top of KC during their home games? Kind of stomping on the KC Flag? or Buried?

I was on the field at Busch Stadium in 2012 and put a small Royals sticker on the 3rd baseline in the outfield. If they never found it they may have stepped on it again and again but I still take joy in the fact it was there. And they haven’t won a World Series since while we went to two. LOL

I was on the field at Busch Stadium in 2012 and put a small Royals sticker on the 3rd baseline in the outfield. If they never found it they may have stepped on it again and again but I still take joy in the fact it was there. And they haven’t won a World Series since while we went to two. LOL

May have not won one since but we did go to one in 2013 the year after said sticker was put down.

Archived