What are your realistic expectations for Mahomes on Sunday

WR2 in Tyreek Hill is a complete joke. Then again coming from the same guy that thought Joe Flacco was drafted to replace Trent Dilfer it shouldn’t be that surprising. And isn’t it amazing how a QB1 can make a WR4 look so good. LOL

Wow. Can you make a point contrary to mine without deliberately misquoting me? I check on people I block from time to time just to see if I might have misjudged them. I didn't. You're either entirely disingenuous, or you don't understand English well, and should be slower about coming to your conclusions.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a huge champion for Robinsons cause and I'll certainly admit that game was terrible. Almost like he had a difficult time adjusting to the cold. That doesn't bode well if that's the case.

I still believe he'll be at worst the 3 here in KC but he could easily leapfrog Conley if Conley stays meek and doesn't demand a presence.

There's such a big difference between being a WR3 in Kansas City and being a WR3 in the NFL. Robinson is playing because the Chiefs lack depth where other teams have a great deal of it. But that's what happens when you are unsuccessful either in drafting a wide receiver or in acquiring one in free agency.

Wow. Can you make a point contrary to mine without deliberately misquoting me? I check on people I block from time to time just to see if I might have misjudged them. I didn't. You're either entirely disingenuous, or you don't understand English well, and should be slower about coming to your conclusions.

When you try to make a major point but completely blow the facts you use to back it up, it’s worthy of questioning your overall understanding of the entire point your trying to make to begin with. Sorry if you don’t like your inaccuracies being exposed,

Robinson will be fine. Smith never targets him. Virtually that was his first action in weeks. We all saw him and Mahomes light it up in preseason. He'll be a stud.

I think he will be fine because he will get better with another off-season. No doubt that Mahomes will help him, but I don't think he is the same player now as he will be then and so I wouldn't do a direct comparison. One game sample size of Week 17 and a few games in preseason isn't the tell that he'll be fine or won't. Neither is the WR3/4 he spent as an afterthought (not just Smith's!). This coaching staff, Mahomes, and time is the tell.

Plus, we will add other players that may take away targets from him that he would have had if there weren't additions. Or an addition may make him more dangerous. Yes, Smith missed him, but we could always add another threat.

I hope so. He has been starting since mid season. Should be more polished by now if wants to contribute in the post season. I can’t blame Smith or the coaches for putting Wilson above home in the progression at this point. Wilson is clearly a better WR right now.

Archived