Chiefs Donks GAME THREAD - Mahommes 1st NFL start

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me sexist, but I don’t like hearing a chick call an nfl game. Sideline reporter or gtfo

I don't agree with a lot of SJW stuff, but actually wouldn't mind hearing a women do that. If she's good, I think it would be cool.

Typical Chiefs. Had them on the ropes and gave it right back

Comical listening to you. Ive literally heard you for years talk about KC fans negativity and pessimism and how it bothers you. Now listen to you.

You really are a douche bag. No one likes you here. No one liked you on the scout forums. Do everyone a favor and disappear like anti cassel had the courtesy to do.

Comical listening to you. Ive literally heard you for years talk about KC fans negativity and pessimism and how it bothers you. Now listen to you.

You really are a douche bag. No one likes you here. No one liked you on the scout forums. Do everyone a favor and disappear like anti cassel had the courtesy to do.

I'm just saying all the same things you guys say. You only like to hear it when you say it

The negativity sucks, but do not revert to name calling.

Archived