Chiefs Donks GAME THREAD - Mahommes 1st NFL start

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comical listening to you. Ive literally heard you for years talk about KC fans negativity and pessimism and how it bothers you. Now listen to you.

You really are a douche bag. No one likes you here. No one liked you on the scout forums. Do everyone a favor and disappear like anti cassel had the courtesy to do.

he is doing RA69 reverse jinx. It wad annoying then it is annoying now.

Well, the parade of backups playing has effectively screwed any hope of seeing Mahomes perform in this game. Backup offensive linemen. Stupid. May as well just hand it off all day and burn clock so we don’t get our rookie killed. Mahomes very literally is in no position to succeed today.

What a brutal mistake by the backup center. I guess understandable but a low snap is always better than a over the head snap.

Should’ve just played Bray if they were gonna rest all the starters. How’s a qb supposed to be successful with an offensive line made completely of backups?

Maybe, but if he’s a mistake after one year then that’s on horseface for hiring him in the first place. They have no continuity and are trending downward.

But he's admitting that mistake by firing him.

You know Denver will come out smelling like a rose at qb and coach next year

DAT. What does he do that warrants him being on the roster again? Thank god he’s an ufa after this season. I might freak out if they resign him

Badly injured hopefully he's ok but he won't be back in KC next season

i know i wad just giving you a bad time. I agree though. Why kill the kids moody with the cramp you have blocking for him. Especially his blind side

I know the coaching staff isn’t gonna read anything into this game knowing they played so many backups , but I just don’t wanna see our qbotf get hurt because they surrounded him with scrubs.

Archived