Chiefs Donks GAME THREAD - Mahommes 1st NFL start

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he's admitting that mistake by firing him.

You know Denver will come out smelling like a rose at qb and coach next year

I know it won't happen, but I would hate for Smith and Nagy to go there. Not because I think they'd win, but rather I don't want to have a reason to root against them besides head to head.

Mahomes he did all he could there great drive even tho they didn't get the touchdown

Agreed. I don’t like the goal line play call of a slow developing shotgun draw to the fb. Robinson hasn’t played like I thought he would either. He was late getting his head around on what should’ve been a td reception.

What I don't understand about him is that he actually seems to make great difficult grabs, but drops the easy ones. Total head issue.

I played receiver, granted not at a high level, but the difficult grabs keep your concentration while the easy grabs your mind tends to move on to the next step too quickly because you’re expecting it to be easy.

Defense scoring there kinda sucks. It takes a possession away from the offense, and with the lead stretched they play calling is going to get increasingly conservative.

I think they still focus on what Mahomes. Nobody cares about a win and I doubt Reid is either.

I played receiver, granted not at a high level, but the difficult grabs keep your concentration while the easy grabs your mind tends to move on to the next step too quickly because you’re expecting it to be easy.

Yeah, it's what announcers say all the time, I just can't remember a player where the difference was consistently so stark.

Archived