Did Hunt finish as the rushing Leader

As much as I would love for Hunt to get it, Kamara is very deserving.  I think a lot of voters are going to remember Hunt's swoon that coincided with losing 6 of 7.  Ultimately I don't think you can argue with either.

Hunt didn't swoon, Reid did.  Not sure if the ROY voters will see it that way.

As much as I would love for Hunt to get it, Kamara is very deserving. I think a lot of voters are going to remember Hunt's swoon that coincided with losing 6 of 7. Ultimately I don't think you can argue with either.

Sure you can. Andy Reid forgot he was a Kansas City chief for 6 games.

I think the ROY is a toss up between Kamara and Hunt. Looks like Kamara would be the guy if he was the featured back but Hunt could also have made an even bigger difference if he wasn't abandoned so easily in the middle of the season. Overall I think the rushing title gives the award to Hunt but in reality the better player in the playoffs will have the edge.

I don't know what you mean when you say Kamara only played half the season, other than being in a timeshare.  He was killing it for two of my fantasy teams since about Week 3.  He and Ingram are statistically one of the best single-season RB tandems in history.  I think both Kamara and Hunt are about equally deserving.  I think the voters will go with Kamara, but maybe Hunt getting the rushing title will swing it.

Archived