I think mcdaniels is going to do quite good this time around.

He has his work cut out for him. They have a QB that may never be the same set to make $24.4 million next season. RB is 34 years old. Oline is in shambles and gave up a league worst 56 sacks. Tied for last place in the NFLs worst division. Second to last place offense. 3rd to last place defense.

I don’t envy them.

For you guys saying his small sample size calling plays is a big reason not to bring him in...  This is pretty much exactly what happened to Doug Pederson.  Playcalling was stale and Andy made the move to Doug calling plays for about half a season.  This landed him a job with the Eagles, where he's made all the right moves and is an injured QB away from being the likely Superbowl Team in the NFC.  While it sounds like Nagy isn't going to get either the Indy or Chicago job, it doesn't mean that he would be an instant failure...

Don't know how accurate the reports are but everyone talked about Pederson calling the plays. After he left offense basically went to hibernation until Nagy took over so I guess the reports might be right, however I think it was more than just a half year thing. Also Pederson has been an OC for quite a while. 

Don't know how accurate the reports are but everyone talked about Pederson calling the plays. After he left offense basically went to hibernation until Nagy took over so I guess the reports might be right, however I think it was more than just a half year thing. Also Pederson has been an OC for quite a while.

The offense improve a lot after Pederson left. He didn’t do a lot of play calling with us. Naggy is much more the OC than Pederson was. I like Pederson, but he was not really our OC the way Naggy is. Offense was terrible last year.

The offense improve a lot after Pederson left. He didn’t do a lot of play calling with us. Naggy is much more the OC than Pederson was. I like Pederson, but he was not really our OC the way Naggy is. Offense was terrible last year.

Pederson left before the 2016 season, and even though Chiefs retained all the same guys and added FAs like Schwartz the offense was not only terrible but by far the worst in the current regime. Don't know if Reid or Nagy was responsible for that mess but I would say Pederson was an important factor as he was the only offensive guy that left. Beginning of this season was a good start but the offense didn't really click until Nagy took over. Nagy might be a better playcaller but I wouldn't dismiss Pederson as an OC. However he needs to do it for a longer time to really prove himself. 

Archived