It feels like spending the night with "Miss World"....

And now we've got to go back to the "wife" :D . God bless Alex, but sometimes when genius shines, even just a little bit, it's allure is just too much to resist. What we saw yesterday was a young man who played with no fear, played with poise and also played his natural game. And that last part is the most important, the kid is just a natural and when he shows it in all it's glory, it's simply a sight to behold. I saw Watson and Wentz this season and they looked damn scary. Wentz is built like a tank, can scramble and has a big arm, while Deshaun uses his legs and had a brilliant connection with Hopkins and Fuller. But Pat just looks like one of those guys who has a high level of intelligence and is able to elevate those around him. And those traits are hard to find in a QB. I guess this is why folks compare him to Rodgers, because Aaron does the same thing regularly.

Now the key must be to protect this kid as much as possible. He got hit a little too much yesterday. I also want to see another WR weapon brought in for him too. Someone with some height who can dominate 50-50 jump balls because we all know the kid is likely to sling it up there every now and then. 

Archived