LA Chargers

Oakland Raiders

Denver Broncos

New England Patriots

Pittsburg Steelers

Cleveland Browns

LA Rams

Seattle Seahawks

Looks like the Steelers have replaced the Bills as the guys we somehow face every year. It looks to me like a very favorable home line-up, but the best match-ups (i.e. the most watchable for a national TV audience) are away games (Patriots, Steelers, Rams).

Nasty schedule. Playing the nfc west and afc north will definitely help us in our division as long as we take care of business.

While we play NE and JAX, the rest of the division will be playing lower ranked teams.  That's how parity works and it might cost the Chiefs a notch or two in the AFC West w/l records.  Just gotta take care of business each game.

While we play NE and JAX, the rest of the division will be playing lower ranked teams.  That's how parity works and it might cost the Chiefs a notch or two in the AFC West w/l records.  Just gotta take care of business each game.

Raiders are always one step away from being very tough and if they get that fixed in the offseason there will be a definite edge but other than that I doubt we'll suffer as much from the top-bottom matchups. 

Archived