CJ Spiller is back with the Chiefs for a fifth time this season

You thought you heard the last of CJ Spiller. You thought wrong. The Kansas City Chiefs are bringing Spiller back for a fifth time this season. According to the Star’s Terez Paylor, the Chiefs have re-signed Spiller and he will join their running back depth chart.Twitter Ads info and privacy

Chiefs RB Akeem Hunt was hurt in last week’s game against the Broncos. The Chiefs didn’t want to play Kareem Hunt and Charcandrick West was sick so that’s how Anthony Shermanends up as your lead back.

I hadn’t thought of the Chiefs bringing Spiller back but if they need someone in a pinch, which it appears they may have, this move makes sense as he spent training camp with the Chiefs and was signed and re-signed multiple times this offseason. He was a surprise cut at roster cut downs before the season.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/1/2/16839604/cj-spiller-is-back-with-the-chiefs-for-a-fifth-time-this-season

More From Arrowhead Pride

I think we are undefeated with Spiller signed. Maybe he has some sort of control, but only one week at a time, or one signing at a time.

I used to imagine a scenario where I only had one wish and it couldn't be a compound wish. But it always was worthless to ponder, because it would always be "that everyone I knew would be safe/healthy forever until dying peacefully of old age." I had to say everyone instead of family because I didn't want some technicality of adoption, divorce, or something in my family tree to screw it up.

Yes, I knew the wish wasn't real. But I wondered about it as a kid. Should have wished it for everyone, even those I didn't know, but oh well.

Archived