Denver players full of praise for Mahomes!!

Smith might be around 50% but I think we'll need to focus on snaps under center in redzone. Also it would great if we can utilize the playaction more with Mahomes after rarely using it with Smith. 

As long as Mahomes is comfortable playing under center I'm fine with any formation. 

He's made progress, but it still looks awkward. This just comes with reps. 

I won't take players in game over HOFers who watched the game and analyze, but I'm not going to dismiss either. Neither is above the other in my opinion, they're just different. I would take both over anyone who has not played the game, lesser players watching film only, or poor current players.

Actually marginal players usually make the best coaches. They get the game, but don't have the talent to actually capitalize on it. I guess this applies to the less athletes rather than the underachieving great athletes who are just the opposite. Part of the rationale I had for years for defending Alex were the many other players and coaches that agreed he's definitely at the very least a very solid player.   

when you aint got no oline, and your 3rd string center is starting.... you need to use the gun a bit more... for the weather, the oline, starting the game, being pulled, and coming in with 3 minutes left.. I think the kid did damn well..

also of note, is what wilson did, hill, conley, wilson, kelce, and hunt, with a cannon that can get rid of the ball in the arms of a defender... is gonna be f'ing difficult to stop.

Another Bronco's player has praised Pat yall...

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowFollow @RapSheet
More

#Broncos CB Chris Harris, on @nflnetwork, was asked about how #Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes looked: “I can’t lie, he looks like the real deal.”

How do we feel about a rival being all nice about him? What's the catch here? Do they think by us losing Smith and turning to a rookie that it would give them a better chance of winning the West? :D 

Archived