Todd Haley

reesebobby

• 2 weeks later...

I think so too..  

It will be interesting to see how his time in Cleveland plays out.  Really like how he handled DJ.

he got Bowe to show up as well. look at the Chiefs Record Books..Bowe unbelievably is high up there  in some catagories

I think Haley is a great OC, and will help Cleve immensely, taking those duties from Hue.  He gets the most out of vet QB's, but might not be the guy to develop a young QB, unless that rookie has a very thick skin, and relishes abuse/critique.  For that reason, If I'm Cleve, I go all out for Cousins, draft Barkley #1, Chubb #4 if he's still there, Fitzpatrick if he's not.

Cousins at QB, Barkley at RB, Gordon at WR, Njoku at TE, a pretty decent OL, better than that, if Joe Thomas keeps playing, Bookend Pass rushers in Garrett and Chubb, and lots of young talent throughout the team, along with tons of other early draft choices, and an excellent drafter in Dorsey,  tons of cap space, First dibs on the waiver wire out of camp, and the Browns are a legit playoff contender next year, with a big future.  

Haley was a big part of culture change in Arizona, culture change here, and can do the same in Cleve.  

For sure. But it was on pioli. Haley had zero to work with.

When your qb is Castellano and palko..?

I'm not talking about a winning culture necessarily, I'm talking about a toxic culture. None the less, I don't think you can give Haley credit for any culture change. We sucked. The culture was toxic. He's a good offensive coordinator. I think he could be a good head coach. But only Colquitt, Houston, DJ, Tamba and maybe Bailey are still here from that team. The 2011 Chiefs had Baldwin fighting Jones in the locker room, Jovan Belcher...I doubt there's much Haley effect on today's culture.

I'm not talking about a winning culture necessarily, I'm talking about a toxic culture. None the less, I don't think you can give Haley credit for any culture change. We sucked. The culture was toxic. He's a good offensive coordinator. I think he could be a good head coach. But only Colquitt, Houston, DJ, Tamba and maybe Bailey are still here from that team. The 2011 Chiefs had Baldwin fighting Jones in the locker room, Jovan Belcher...I doubt there's much Haley effect on today's culture.

Sorry I agree about the culture part. I got off subject

Archived