2018 Rams game will be in Mexico City

League did us a favor here and put a very tough road game in a neutral site where we are almost certain to have more fans.

lol, like 80% of Kansas City is conservative.  Nobody from KC will go to Mexico for this game.

Sounds like the NFL stuck it to the Chiefs again.  The Rams stadium in L.A. holds like 30,000 and now they'll get a home game with a capacity of 81,000.

lol, like 80% of Kansas City is conservative.  Nobody from KC will go to Mexico for this game.

Sounds like the NFL stuck it to the Chiefs again.  The Rams stadium in L.A. holds like 30,000 and now they'll get a home game with a capacity of 81,000.

I am pretty sure the LA Coliseum holds more than 30,000?

You're thinking of the Chargers stadium.  Rams play in the LA Coliseum -- seating capacity is over 93,000.

What does being conservative have to do with going to Mexico? Heck half my office is there right now. And the Rams play in a stadium that holds more than Arrowhead. No way Rams fans travel and the fans in Mexico could care less who wins.  So we only play 7 true road games next year now and somehow we've been screwed again. LOL

What does being conservative have to do with going to Mexico? Heck half my office is there right now. And the Rams play in a stadium that holds more than Arrowhead. No way Rams fans travel and the fans in Mexico could care less who wins.  So we only play 7 true road games next year now and somehow we've been screwed again. LOL

Many Mexico fans are RAIDER FANS and LA Fans. Very much into NFL football.

Many Mexico fans are RAIDER FANS and LA Fans. Very much into NFL football.

Azteca Stadium is only intimidating if you’re an opposing national team playing soccer. And the two most popular teams in Mexico by far are the Cowboys and Steelers. The Rams don’t even make the list.

Azteca Stadium is only intimidating if you’re an opposing national team playing soccer. And the two most popular teams in Mexico by far are the Cowboys and Steelers. The Rams don’t even make the list.

So living in So Cal gives me a local perspective. My point. Most hispanics I know do enjoy NFL Football and in this area wear Raider Gear and now Rams gear. I dont think the game is a home game for either team. Would prefer it be in LA so I could attend.

I don't think turning one of our road games into a quasi-neutral site is "sticking it to us."  Also, as others have pointed out, you're wrong about the Rams' stadium size.

Archived