Chiefs vs. Titans predications

Im hoping we can somehow win while he still plays lousy...sealing his fate even further.

and screwing up his trade value.  No thanks, let him take us as far as possible while playing lights out. 

I think it's a 10-14 point win that never totally feels safe even though we're pretty much in control the whole time, like the home games against Denver and Oakland.

Yea. There’s absolutely no reason we shouldn’t win this game with ease, but the chiefs can’t seem to do anything with ease.

exactly......he is gone regardless and deserves to go out on a high note

I’ll be honest, I really don’t give a damn about whether Alex smith goes out on a high note. All I want is a chiefs win, and I don’t care if it takes colquitt taking snaps under center. This is the playoffs. It’s about the chiefs, not individuals

I’ll be honest, I really don’t give a damn about whether Alex smith goes out on a high note. All I want is a chiefs win, and I don’t care if it takes colquitt taking snaps under center. This is the playoffs. It’s about the chiefs, not individuals

you should.  it's literally a win win for KC.  The better he plays and the further we get will drive his cost up.  It could even present a situation where teams come to the Chiefs for Alex Smith instead of us setting him out there.

Im hoping we can somehow win while he still plays lousy...sealing his fate even further.

and screwing up his trade value.  No thanks, let him take us as far as possible while playing lights out. 

Agreed, I don't understand IILovethohouse24's logic at all. Even if you don't like Smith it's pretty much a sure bet he won't be here next year anyway.

Archived