And here it is folks!

Well the coaches aren't stupid, are they? They saw exactly what we all saw last Sunday at mile high, and imo, that completely put an end to the "Alex could still come back next season" argument. We may have a genuine superstar on our hands here, so it would be foolhardy to not let him off the leash next season. Some of the things Pat did out there was Aaron Rodgers type stuff, and I can't wait to see what he does with the full offense to play with and more game experience under his belt.  It's gonna be one hell of a ride methinks. 

Well the coaches aren't stupid, are they? They saw exactly what we all saw last Sunday at mile high, and imo, that completely put an end to the "Alex could still come back next season" argument. We may have a genuine superstar on our hands here, so it would be foolhardy to not let him off the leash next season. Some of the things Pat did out there was Aaron Rodgers type stuff, and I can't wait to see what he does with the full offense to play and more game experience under his belt. It's gonna be one hell of a ride methinks.

Full offseason as the man

Full training camp

All with the ones ..

Full offseason as the man

Full training camp

All with the ones ..

Yep, he'll have the full offseason to keep grinding with his QB coaches to iron out anything in his game he feels he needs to improve. Then he'll have training camp, and potentially four pre-season games to create a connection with the ones. Then it will be show time. He'll still be 22 by the time the season starts and won't turn 23 until the third game of the season.

I'd be shocked if the Chiefs got more than 2 2nd round picks(in value).

I'd take a 2nd and 4th in the 2018 draft right now.

I'm hoping for a 2nd and 3rd for the next draft tbh. A team like the Bills should be able to afford that as they have loads of picks this year. Four picks in the first three rounds would be absolutely epic.

I'm hoping for a 2nd and 3rd for the next draft tbh. A team like the Bills should be able to afford that as they have loads of picks this year. Four picks in the first three rounds would be absolutely epic.

I doubt BUF turns around and gives us our picks back from the Mahomes trade.

Well the coaches aren't stupid, are they? They saw exactly what we all saw last Sunday at mile high, and imo, that completely put an end to the "Alex could still come back next season" argument. We may have a genuine superstar on our hands here, so it would be foolhardy to not let him off the leash next season. Some of the things Pat did out there was Aaron Rodgers type stuff, and I can't wait to see what he does with the full offense to play with and more game experience under his belt. It's gonna be one hell of a ride methinks.

Doesn't Mahomes love Favre more than Rodgers? So, in deference to Mahomes, I would like to make the connection with Favre more than Rodgers. Maybe we can call him Aaron before he accomplishes anything and then Favre if he makes two or more Super Bowl appearances.

He would actually like to be called Mahomes, of course. Make his own name.

Doesn't Mahomes love Favre more than Rodgers? So, in deference to Mahomes, I would like to make the connection with Favre more than Rodgers. Maybe we can call him Aaron before he accomplishes anything and then Favre if he makes two or more Super Bowl appearances.

He would actually like to be called Mahomes, of course. Make his own name.

He confessed HERE that he models himself on Rodgers, and watches Brady and Big Ben too. Smart kid and I hope he watches all the greats and learns as much as he can. But ultimately, he's gonna be his own man and I can't wait to see it.

Archived