Game Thread

Look at all the screens. That was a pathetic possession. Walrus got a 14 point lead and now it’s play not to lose.

You would have thought that Indy loss a few years back would have changed his mind.     Someone should remind him of that crap on the sideline or take the play sheet and give it back to Nagy.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hali's not going to get calls guys, time to get over it.  It's the Chiefs.  if it was the pats or steelers it would get called every time.

Agreed, the Chiefs just have to play past it. There is nothing we as fans, or they as the team can do about it. 

You would have thought that Indy loss a few years back would have changed his mind.     Someone should remind him of that crap on the sideline or take the play sheet and give it back to Nagy.

I saw him on the sidelines with the playcard in his hand, and got worried.

You would have thought that Indy loss a few years back would have changed his mind. Someone should remind him of that crap on the sideline or take the play sheet and give it back to Nagy.

I still think him giving up the play calls is a mirage. I’m sure Nagy is calling them, but Reid reserves right to overrule and all plays pass through Reid.

Archived